Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Becoming a fighter (Modern Day Gladiators)

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
Has anyone ever thought about becoming a MMA fighter?

The only thing I'm afraid of is getting permanent brain damage to the point where I'm unable to kill myself, and have to suffer for another 60 years as a vegetable that just lies in the hospital unable to move.

Maybe I would even get a foid who takes care of my wounds.

I might have a minor concussion now from hitting myself in the head.

If you look at andrew tates head you can see that he has in many ways a great skull for fighting. He has no chin, which is very good. Hitting the chin with a hook will apply maximal torsion on the head, leading to the highest forces that the brain inside thes skull is subjected to and therefore the highest chance of getting a concussion. But if you have no chin, then no need to worry.

He has a good browridge and broad zyggos, which is necessary to be a good fighter. His eyes arent very deep set however and indeed he had problems with his eyesight after his fights.

Id train mma. My second cage fight I got kicked in the head so hard I went unconscious and had to go to the ER. Training mma is a good thing but doing cage fights is risky

Id train mma. My second cage fight I got kicked in the head so hard I went unconscious and had to go to the ER. Training mma is a good thing but doing cage fights is risky
Respect. Did you have any long term consequences?