Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Become obsessed with individual sports and gaming

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Throughout my life I have gravitated to individual sports (track, cross country, swimming) and multiplayer video games (supcom FA, Halo, Cod, NS2, Dota) because they are the ONLY times I have EVER had anyone truly believe in me.

Growing up I NEVER was able to get good at basketball, soccer, baseball, or football despite the fast I was fast and had good endurance. Why? Because of failing, my teammates never believed in me and gave me the tools to succeed. Never got passes. Never got hand offs. Frequently relegated to shitty positions like defense and lineman.

But individual sports were like heaven for me because people are judged on the merit of their abilities and not on their looks. I finally saw success, and more importantly being part of a team. In relays for varsity swim, CC, and track people had no choice but to pass the baton to me and rely on me to perform and I even made friends with my teammates.

Gaming was a similar experience for me but even better- NOBODY can see your face. You are for all intents and purposes anonymous. As long as I play well my teammates can put faith on me to clutch rounds of search and destroy, or even help me like giving me farm on dota.

I wish life was like this where people are judged on merit instead of looks.

Start streaming buddy boyo.

To be good at spots or video games you need to born with super fast reaction speed and reflexes.

It never even began for slow reflexcels.

You probably didn‘t develope a feel for the ball when you were a kid. I started playing soccer, basketball at 7 years old. I sucked hard at the beginning and got pretty decent after a few years.

Yeah, I had the same experience.
The only sport I was ever decent at was wrestling, I was always really bad at "-ball" sports and playing with a team

You probably didn‘t develope a feel for the ball when you were a kid. I started playing soccer, basketball at 7 years old. I sucked hard at the beginning and got pretty decent after a few years.
Can’t get a feel because people never pass the ball to the ugly Asian kid
Start streaming buddy boyo.
Too low iq to use screen capture software, and specs are too shitty to stream