Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Becky put on life support after being dragged by nigger's getaway car

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I know these ultra leftist white beckies very well in Berkeley, Oakland, and SF. They are very anti-asian male and indian male yet we are the most law abiding demographic in America. At the same time, these ultra leftist white foids actually give some black males a chance at their pussies even when these same black dudes in these areas are literally terrorizing everyone with crime.

Jfl @ the white folks in Oakland and Berkeley. Ultra liberal and progressive. All about BLM and criminal justice reform even when they become victims of the niggers they let out to terrorize everyone.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLAK_d0byfo

foids are into bestiality. thats why they love niggers

I know these ultra leftist white beckies very well in Berkeley, Oakland, and SF. They are very anti-asian male and indian male yet we are the most law abiding demographic in America. At the same time, these ultra leftist white foids actually give some black males a chance at their pussies even when these same black dudes in these areas are literally terrorizing everyone with crime.

Jfl @ the white folks in Oakland and Berkeley. Ultra liberal and progressive. All about BLM and criminal justice reform even when they become victims of the niggers they let out to terrorize everyone.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLAK_d0byfo

you get what you vote for

Be careful what u vote for . Giving niggers any rights is a big no no

I love California and their soft-on-crime retardation. California is GTA V VR for niggas.

Leaving Peace Out GIF by Rockstar Games

Some nigga in Houston, TX tried to rob a restaurant and got 6 bullets to the chest from some old fudd eating a turkey sandwich. Boomer fudd preceded to walk over and finish him off with an execution to the head.

Good luck trying that shit in Commifornia. You’d be facing murder charges for killing a gud boy who dindu nuffin.

Nobody wants to risk stopping crime and getting stuck in jail for a year awaiting (((trial))), lose your job, your house, and wife. Government then acquits you and lets you on your on your way after you lost everything since life doesn’t stop while you rot in jail.

Last edited:
Beckies want that bbc.

hardly a becky when she was in her 50s,

lmfao trog women really thinking they're invincible trying to stop robbers.

hope the bitch dies slow.