Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Beauty pageant winner turned local politician pleads guilty to federal charges after attempting fraud to visit her ex-boyfriend in immigration jail

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Yesterday, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Florida announced:
Julianna Clare Strout, 36, has been convicted of lying to get into a federal immigration detention center in Miami to see her romantic partner. Strout has served as a North Bay Village City Commissioner since November 2018. Her term expires this November.

Strout pled guilty to a federal information charging her with attempting to enter, and entering, a federal facility using fraud and false pretenses.

Screenshot 2022 10 28 184006

Strout (pictured here) is a former Miss Rhode Island and is also a city commissioner in North Bay Village, Florida.

For most of 2021, the Krome Service Processing Center, an immigration detention center in Miami, suspended social visits due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Legal visits, however, were still allowed. So Strout hatched a plan: she would LARP as a law firm's paralegal in order to see her detained ex-boyfriend. She fabricated a letter with a law firm's letterhead and successfully talked her way into a visitation at the ICE facility on October 18th, 2021.

But according to the factual proffer of the plea agreement filed in this case, her ex-boyfriend ("Individual 1") didn't want to see Strout. He ratted her out to the feds:
STROUT met with Individual 1. Individual 1 asked Krome Detention Officers to end the meeting. Individual 1 subsequently told ICE Supervisory Deportation Officers that he and STROUT had been in a romantic relationship, and he did not want to see her. (p. 3)

That didn't stop her. Two days later on October 20th, Strout attempted another visit to Krome using the same fabricated letter, but was denied entry by the guards. Still undeterred, Strout tried to visit her ex a third time on October 22nd. This time, a supervisor told her that he had contacted the actual law firm on the letterhead, and confirmed that she was never employed there.

After an FBI investigation, Strout faced a three-count information in federal court:

The roastie was ultimately sentenced to one year of probation and 50 hours of community service, which is light but unsurprising because she's a femoid.

See, I can't imagine being so deranged as to risk federal charges to visit anyone in jail. If anything, this demonstrates the absolute lengths that femoids will go to in order to seek attention from Chad (or given the circumstances, probably a Chadriguez).

Oh, and there's a certain amount of irony in the fact that she promoted Republican causes (see one of her social media posts below). Aren't cuckservatives supposed to be for law and order and against illegal immigration and all that?

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPTaO7prvT3/

Just fucking amazing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
She must give really good blowjobs with that whore face :feelshehe:

Yup, chadriguez indeed. He creampied her also.

Must be nice to have Stacy risk prison time to visit you when she could just call him from home.

Meanwhile I'm free, single and sexless.

Lol. Typical self-proclaimed "conservative" women.

We incels should rule society to show these fakeass larping "conservatives" what real conservatism is.

I bet they wouldn't last in our ultraconservative society and they'd beg for a return to liberalism.

Most of these conservatives do drugs, drink a lot, party a lot, and do other degenerate shit like orgies too.

Shit, man, if only i could be more proficient in english! I like your law cases breakdowns, maybe could do them as myself

Yesterday, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Florida announced:

View attachment 669497

Strout (pictured here) is a former Miss Rhode Island and is also a city commissioner in North Bay Village, Florida.

For most of 2021, the Krome Service Processing Center, an immigration detention center in Miami, suspended social visits due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Legal visits, however, were still allowed. So Strout hatched a plan: she would LARP as a law firm's paralegal in order to see her detained ex-boyfriend. She fabricated a letter with a law firm's letterhead and successfully talked her way into a visitation at the ICE facility on October 18th, 2021.

But according to the factual proffer of the plea agreement filed in this case, her ex-boyfriend ("Individual 1") didn't want to see Strout. He ratted her out to the feds:

That didn't stop her. Two days later on October 20th, Strout attempted another visit to Krome using the same fabricated letter, but was denied entry by the guards. Still undeterred, Strout tried to visit her ex a third time on October 22nd. This time, a supervisor told her that he had contacted the actual law firm on the letterhead, and confirmed that she was never employed there.

After an FBI investigation, Strout faced a three-count information in federal court:

The roastie was ultimately sentenced to one year of probation and 50 hours of community service, which is light but unsurprising because she's a femoid.

See, I can't imagine being so deranged as to risk federal charges to visit anyone in jail. If anything, this demonstrates the absolute lengths that femoids will go to in order to seek attention from Chad (or given the circumstances, probably a Chadriguez).

Oh, and there's a certain amount of irony in the fact that she promoted Republican causes (see one of her social media posts below). Aren't cuckservatives supposed to be for law and order and against illegal immigration and all that?

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPTaO7prvT3/

Just fucking amazing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

First of all, it's surprising there are still laws being enforced in places like Miami. It's practically the second or third Hollywood for models/ Stacy whores. And honestly, Conservatives climate rally? What is it exactly? Assuming that it is less retarded than Leftist climate change bullshit but...

First of all, it's surprising there are still laws being enforced in places like Miami. It's practically the second or third Hollywood for models/ Stacy whores. And honestly, Conservatives climate rally? What is it exactly? Assuming that it is less retarded than Leftist climate change bullshit but...
Idk lol

He must have such a nice personnality to be in jail :feelswhere:

It's must be a local FoX news-type Stacy fest. They have the hottest foids on FoX. CNN picks tranny weirdos.

Last edited:
Women do anything for Chad but wouldn't lift a finger to save incels life

the boomers like them
Boomers? Yes they like them. But I meant, purely from an aesthetic pov we like their looks also. Regardless they are toilets and should be made into prostitutes instead of news anchors. Same goes for "weather-women"

Why the fuck would you even try twice more after that?
He must have such a nice personnality to be in jail :feelswhere:
Forsooth! Why didn't I think of that? How could one be deterred from such radiant personality?

Here's your trad wife whitecels.

What a disgusting whitoid stacy i would love to assrape her(in gta chinatown)

Foids will break the law 3 times to visit a Chad that doesn't want to meet her.

This is lifefuel, hopefully all the normies and foids do retarded things that destroy their lives forever.

Lol. Typical self-proclaimed "conservative" women.

We incels should rule society to show these fakeass larping "conservatives" what real conservatism is.

I bet they wouldn't last in our ultraconservative society and they'd beg for a return to liberalism.

Most of these conservatives do drugs, drink a lot, party a lot, and do other degenerate shit like orgies too.
Forget women, normies wouldn’t last half a day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back