Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Beating the super hard Crash Bandicoot cut level Stormy Ascent

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Did it after so many tries and feel like a pro gamer now :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: For those of you who don't know this level was cut off the original game for being too long and hard, but it was added in the N sane trilogy remake as a free DLC.

Difficulty comes from too many moving platforms, obstacles very hard to dodge, having to time your jumps with surgeon like precision (in this game depending on how long you press jump the distance and height will vary) and that in the remake they redid hitboxes and they're more unforgiving than the original game.

Overall Crash Bandicoot 1 has many difficult levels (native fortress, high road, slippery climb, etc.)and some even call it the Dark souls of platforming but I think that should be stuff like Cuphead or the original Rayman game. Here's a video:

View: https://youtu.be/exEJfhGWHek?si=55Jhpub5ZtYJGhBA

looks fun and not very difficult all things considered

It depends tbh if you're good at platforming games or a pro gamer that can beat soulslike games yeah it must be easy. But I play most of my games in normal difficulty and don't even bother with super hard games (soulslike, ninja gaiden, ikaruga, etc.) because I know I would just ragequit.

Did it after so many tries and feel like a pro gamer now :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: For those of you who don't know this level was cut off the original game for being too long and hard, but it was added in the N sane trilogy remake as a free DLC.

Difficulty comes from too many moving platforms, obstacles very hard to dodge, having to time your jumps with surgeon like precision (in this game depending on how long you press jump the distance and height will vary) and that in the remake they redid hitboxes and they're more unforgiving than the original game.

Overall Crash Bandicoot 1 has many difficult levels (native fortress, high road, slippery climb, etc.)and some even call it the Dark souls of platforming but I think that should be stuff like Cuphead or the original Rayman game. Here's a video:

View: https://youtu.be/exEJfhGWHek?si=55Jhpub5ZtYJGhBA

gamemogs me

It depends tbh if you're good at platforming games or a pro gamer that can beat soulslike games yeah it must be easy. But I play most of my games in normal difficulty and don't even bother with super hard games (soulslike, ninja gaiden, ikaruga, etc.) because I know I would just ragequit.
I got platinum on that shit
It looks easy cos you need a perfect run, but its easy to fuck up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back