Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beard = great cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Cope tip: grow a huge, bushy beard to hide your ugly face. You feel much better. Looking in the mirror isn’t as painful, going out in public you feel like you are wearing armour. Beardcope = strongcope.

Only if you're actually capable of growing a non-patchy strong one in the first place.

How is putting cream on my face every day and dragging a razor across it going to help me if it doesn't matter anyway? Beard is the default position, so I have a beard.

Raccoon tail goatee cope.

Women dont even like beards.

Most of the guys who can pull out a beard would be a chad without a beard too.

just don't do that numale hipster shit. Those guys deserve concentration camps.

Beard is my biggest rope because I can't grow it and having beard was one of my biggest dreams since childhood

bkdreamkb said:

Legit, I look worse with a beard.

A Good Friend said:
How is putting cream on my face every day and dragging a razor across it going to help me if it doesn't matter anyway? Beard is the default position, so I have a beard.

Do you even LDAR, bro? Get a haircutting kit and electric razor that shit every few days, at best. Beards are irritable af.

My beard is still to patchy, still have a year or two to wait before it finally all comes in. Once my beard and stache fully come in i, i'll be able to looksmax the fuck outta here.

Nautica1983 said:
My beard is still to patchy, still have a year or two to wait before it finally all comes in. Once my beard and stache fully come in i,  i'll be able to looksmax the fuck outta here.

Minoxidil.

asians can't grow beards

but what if you jaw area is ok but the eye area is shit?

Beard is a failo, especially if your face is ethnic / looks ethnic. Whats better is a proper stubble (2 - 10 mm). By proper I mean, that it is not too sparse and covers all beard areas.

I'm not sure what to think... I was looking at pictures of John Stamos recently, and he's one of the few who always looks better clean shaved. Ben Affleck looks better with a groomed beard.

Im 5/10 with by beard, without im 4/10

Then i gotta keep using :p

fred_herbert said:
Beard is a failo, especially if your face is ethnic / looks ethnic. Whats better is a proper stubble (2 - 10 mm). By proper I mean, that it is not too sparse and covers all beard areas.

10mm? Isn't anything over 7 beard? Even 5 seems heavy stubble.

sepelion said:
10mm? Isn't anything over 7 beard? Even 5 seems heavy stubble.

No 10mm is still a stubble. Bear in mind that 10mm actual hair length corresponds to probably 5mm setting on a hair trimmer.

so fucking true, this is actually a cope that is a useful cope and in some situations can also be a looksmaxer.

bkdreamkb said:

so much cope

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
so fucking true, this is actually a cope that is a useful cope and in some situations can also be a looksmaxer.

Yeah, in fact this is pretty much a permanent cure for a chincel. Plus beards are cool at the moment - plenty of girls will like you if you have a beard.

Sadly the rest of my face is ugly as fuck so it's of limited use to me.

MayorOfKekville said:
Yeah, in fact this is pretty much a permanent cure for a chincel. Plus beards are cool at the moment - plenty of girls will like you if you have a beard.

Sadly the rest of my face is ugly as fuck so it's of limited use to me.

it also helps hide a shitty jaw as well, and pretty much most subhuman features, its not like we can go from ugly to good looking with a beard,  but beard game usually helps and puts most people up a level in looks.

fred_herbert said:

That's what we're referring too. Nobody here wants a big ass beard. Just a dark groomed stubble