Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "bear mode" = bizarre gymcel trend that HURTS looks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
For the unaware "bear mode" has gained traction online due to people like Alphadestiny and Fitworldexposed.
mqdefault.jpg

(note the hat covering his bald spot lol)

this method of bulking involves going over 15% bodyfat and emphasising training the neck and upper back to appear bigger in clothing. there are numerous problems with this.

1.) the only people that pull off bulking so heavily are on tonnes of drugs and they only gain muscle, not fat. No man looks better at above 15% bf, natural or not.

2.) the meme of "looking bigger in clothes" is just that, a meme. if you dont have a wide frame you can never look big in clothes while natural. 6' swimmers who dont lift will always dwarf you in a side by side picture.

3.) training the neck and traps rather than the delts actually makes you look narrower, like Tom Hardy. the exact opposite of the "greek statue" look.

Tom-Hardy-neck.jpg

and most importantly, being fat immediately makes your face look worse, which is by far the priority for attracting women.

lol @ being natural and bulking to over 170 pounds tbh.

neck is important but this is just cope

Skinny neck + muscular shoulders/arms looks disgusting though

femoids would probably say that guys like these look like rapists.
not a great smv improvment.

There is no bear mode for your eye area

I need to lose 25-35 pounds. Might look decent afterwards. Going to fast for 2 weeks.

For the unaware "bear mode" has gained traction online due to people like Alphadestiny and Fitworldexposed.
mqdefault.jpg

(note the hat covering his bald spot lol)

this method of bulking involves going over 15% bodyfat and emphasising training the neck and upper back to appear bigger in clothing. there are numerous problems with this.

1.) the only people that pull off bulking so heavily are on tonnes of drugs and they only gain muscle, not fat. No man looks better at above 15% bf, natural or not.

2.) the meme of "looking bigger in clothes" is just that, a meme. if you dont have a wide frame you can never look big in clothes while natural. 6' swimmers who dont lift will always dwarf you in a side by side picture.

3.) training the neck and traps rather than the delts actually makes you look narrower, like Tom Hardy. the exact opposite of the "greek statue" look.

Tom-Hardy-neck.jpg

and most importantly, being fat immediately makes your face look worse, which is by far the priority for attracting women.

lol @ being natural and bulking to over 170 pounds tbh.

It also makes you look hairy, gross, and smell awful.

I don’t think he point of bear mode is to look bigger in clothes, regardless of what Alphadestiny says. It’s to lift, but not look like you lift. Lifting = “look at me I lift heavy objects to make myself bigger / more dimorphic/ fraud fighting success / look higher test because my genetics are not good enough.” It’s trying to make it look like you’re a natural meso and that your size / muscle mass is the result of genetics and high blood testosterone. It’s covert gymcelling. Smart tbh. Good idea for guys with bad faces. Having a shredded gymcelled body would sort of falo them, but frauding overall size is frauding genes and benefits them. “Yeah you’re ugly but you have a massive frame and you’re really big. Girls love that”

Bear mode is for slobs who like to eat too much. "le forever bulk xDD"
Being high body fat percentage as a man is never a good thing. Before some faggot cuck replies "well sweetie some men don't look good when they're thin", I'm saying HIGH body fat percentage. 20%+ body fat is NEVER good if you're a guy and 25%+ is straight up fat.

Bear mode is for slobs who like to eat too much. "le forever bulk xDD"
Being high body fat percentage as a man is never a good thing. Before some faggot cuck replies "well sweetie some men don't look good when they're thin", I'm saying HIGH body fat percentage. 20%+ body fat is NEVER good if you're a guy and 25%+ is straight up fat.

it's basically fatasses who lift weights as an excuse to eat more

excepting an hour of lifting weights only burns like 200 calories which is two slices of bread

I don’t think he point of bear mode is to look bigger in clothes, regardless of what Alphadestiny says. It’s to lift, but not look like you lift. Lifting = “look at me I lift heavy objects to make myself bigger / more dimorphic/ fraud fighting success / look higher test because my genetics are not good enough.” It’s trying to make it look like you’re a natural meso and that your size / muscle mass is the result of genetics and high blood testosterone. It’s covert gymcelling. Smart tbh. Good idea for guys with bad faces. Having a shredded gymcelled body would sort of falo them, but frauding overall size is frauding genes and benefits them. “Yeah you’re ugly but you have a massive frame and you’re really big. Girls love that”
but it doesnt make you look like a naturally big guy, look at tom hardy or alphadestiny. they look ridiculous with a far-too-small clavicle width relative to their neck and traps. they look the opposite of the naturally tall broad swimmer type. and it doesnt even help to be big, being lean and facially attractive is enough.

it's basically fatasses who lift weights as an excuse to eat more

excepting an hour of lifting weights only burns like 200 calories which is two slices of bread
That's every other redditor.
bra my tdee is totally 3500 haha bro xD, I like bulk at 4000kcal bro because I lift 5 times a week
Most reddit lifters on fitness subreddits are skinnyfat, fat or "builtfat" which is basically just fat because your face matters the most. Builtfat or bear mode fags are usually "le epic dwarf" manlets aka slobs with fat faces.
Most "bear" mode fags are just fat and they overestimate their TDEE. There are actually natty "bear" mode fags on reddit under 6'0" who think their tdee is 3000kcal just because they lift an hour a day.

You can't be bearmode and natty. It's just not possible.

Last edited:
“Bear Mode” is fat coping.

Foids would much rather a skinny weakling than a big fat power lifter. JFL.

bear mode maybe it works if you're tall

I've fallen for this trap multiple times. Food is just so good and foids don't like me at 10% bf either so I'm like what's the point of getting shredded? Then I change my mind and go through the whole thing again and again and again.

“Bear Mode” is fat coping.

Foids would much rather a skinny weakling than a big fat power lifter. JFL.
Foids would always choose this "twink" over some disgusting 5'9" numale slob from reddit who thinks his fat legs and fatceps make him alpha and attractive.

Attachments

• 5QlbRfs.jpg
    5QlbRfs.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 135
Foids would always choose this "twink" over some disgusting 5'9" numale slob from reddit who thinks his fat legs and fatceps make him alpha and attractive.
chico is love chico is life

chico is love chico is life
Imagine chico with fat gymcel legs and 20%+ body fat. He'd look like a slob.

Tom Brady looked a bit like a goofball when he was 22, fell for the bear mode meme. On the right is him at 40.
Bear mode is a slob cope even if you're on roids.

Attachments

• Untitewrwerwerled.jpg
    Untitewrwerwerled.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 152
The term "bear" describing this kind of physique comes from the gay community. You are sacrificing your attractiveness to females so you can be more attractive to a select demographic of skinny twinks. ("Twink" is another term from the homosphere, by the way.)

If you can't see your abs even a little, you're either way too fat, or you're a walking toothpick. No amount of fatcoping will change this irrefutable fact.

Tom Brady looked a bit like a goofball when he was 22, fell for the bear mode meme. On the right is him at 40.

He still has decent looking facial features even when at a higher BF

Most bearmode idiots look nowhere as good as him. Hell, at 40 he looks fairly chadly.
The term "bear" describing this kind of physique comes from the gay community. You are sacrificing your attractiveness to females so you can be more attractive to a select demographic of skinny twinks. ("Twink" is another term from the homosphere, by the way.)

If you can't see your abs even a little, you're either way too fat, or you're a walking toothpick. No amount of fatcoping will change this irrefutable fact.

Except even fags like the same types women do. Guys like chico, aesthetic lean faces, etc.

He still has decent looking facial features even when at a higher BF
Of course, but the bearmode meme hurts him a lot. Legit 3 points and it's all because of 15-20lbs of extra fat. You're right that bearmode retards look like slobs and nowhere near as good as fat Brady. That wasn't my point, though. Bearmode is almost always detrimental unless you're absolutely disgusting, legit 1-2/10 and want to look intimidating.

That's every other redditor.

Most reddit lifters on fitness subreddits are skinnyfat, fat or "builtfat" which is basically just fat because your face matters the most. Builtfat or bear mode fags are usually "le epic dwarf" manlets aka slobs with fat faces.
Most "bear" mode fags are just fat and they overestimate their TDEE. There are actually natty "bear" mode fags on reddit under 6'0" who think their tdee is 3000kcal just because they lift an hour a day.

You can't be bearmode and natty. It's just not possible.

Even roided guys look awful as bearmode. A 200 lbs guy would need to walk like 90 minutes a day to hit 3000 calories burns.

Except walking burns like 5 times more calories than lifting. But bear faggots don't do cardio.
Of course, but the bearmode meme hurts him a lot. Legit 3 points and it's all because of 15-20lbs of extra fat. You're right that bearmode retards look like slobs and nowhere near as good as fat Brady. That wasn't my point, though. Bearmode is almost always detrimental unless you're absolutely disgusting, legit 1-2/10 and want to look intimidating.

I agree. There's no legit reason to ever go bear mode unless you want to risk your health to compete in some shitty powerlifting meet just to win a plastic trophy that no one cares about it.

All fat people are fucking morons.

Even roided guys look awful as bearmode. A 200 lbs guy would need to walk like 90 minutes a day to hit 3000 calories burns.

Except walking burns like 5 times more calories than lifting. But bear faggots don't do cardio.
Anyone who is below 5'11" and natty who believes his TDEE is over 3000-3500kcal without doing cardio is delusional and probably fat. That's most reddit lifters.
Also JFL at retards fucking their shit up with roids only to be fat. All those roid-induced muscles are basically worthless if you have 50lbs of fat covering them.

Last edited:
Anyone who is below 5'11" and natty who believes his TDEE is over 3000-3500kcal without doing cardio is delusional and probably fat. That's most reddit lifters.
Imagine benching 2 plates for reps and not being able to do a single bodyweight pullup.

Imagine benching 2 plates for reps and not being able to do a single bodyweight pullup.
That's embarrassing and it's a sad reality for natty bearmode fags.

Yet another thing to keep in mind.

If you are tall and have wide bones, this may work. otherwise, you will not become a bear, you will become a marsupial

Women like lean ripped GQ models. Any kind of bodybuilder seeking mass will attract far less women

ultimate chad

Framecels going bear mod ends up looking like this.