Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beanercel trait:Hot weather doesn't bother you

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
I am a half beaner and honestly even going outside in sweats and longsleeves doesn't bother me as much probably because my ancestors worked in the fields in over 100°+ weather and still went home to pop open some beer and have fun and I even go outside on hot ass concrete bare foot and it doesn't bother me for shit.

Cool beans. But weather bothers me

this is more like a currycel trait

I hate winter the most.

I am a half beaner and honestly even going outside in sweats and longsleeves doesn't bother me as much probably because my ancestors worked in the fields in over 100°+ weather and still went home to pop open some beer and have fun and I even go outside on hot ass concrete bare foot and it doesn't bother me for shit.
it makes me want to fuck.

heat doesnt bother me but i fucking HATE being in direct sunlight. mayonigga struggles

Sandcel trait too.

I have fan on everyday cause its hot hot weather sucks cause it makes you sweaty and smelly rather have air on then no air

Hot weather makes me appreciate ice cream even more

Fr I see beaners playing soccer in sweatshirts in 100 degree weather and they don’t give half a shit