Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Be proud to be a curry, bro!

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
People always say this to self-hating curries, probably under the assumption that they only hate themselves cause of poor media representation, the infamous curry tax, or not knowing many other curries in their youth.

Well that isn’t me, I grew up in a fucking curry majority town in NJ. Curries are awful, other curries have treated me worse than all other races of people combined.

Curry aunties would always talk shit about me and spread rumors behind my back. These stupid bitches don’t know how to mind their own business, they ALWAYS have to make someone into the talk of the neighborhood.

Curryfags at school gave me trouble in 9th grade, and pretty much all of my curry “friends” were fake cunts.

And who could forget my curry roach parents, these helicopter abusive fucks played the largest role in fucking up my life.

Even besides curry genetic subhumanity, I have plenty of reasons to despise my race. I like my currybros on this site but in general FUCK CURRIES, I feel no empathy, sympathy, camaraderie, or love for this bottom-feeding race.

Chudpreet

Did you grow up in Jersey City? That place is a certified shithole

agreed, I have known many curry curries and they've scammed my family too many times. Muslim and Pakistani curries especially.

I am a Muslim curry and both Hindu/Muslim/Sikh curries scammed my family of rent and other stuff. I will never trust a foreign born curry or a native religious curry. Overall in fact, would avoid trying to deal with other curries unless needed ngl

The problem is that you know non-curries exist so you can compare and see how subhuman curries are. This is why globalism is cancer, all deathnics should go back to their home countries and isolate themselves like North Korea. They would be much happier.

The problem is that you know non-curries exist so you can compare and see how subhuman curries are. This is why globalism is cancer, all deathnics should go back to their home countries and isolate themselves like North Korea. They would be much happier.
True

agreed, I have known many curry curries and they've scammed my family too many times. Muslim and Pakistani curries especially.

I am a Muslim curry and both Hindu/Muslim/Sikh curries scammed my family of rent and other stuff. I will never trust a foreign born curry or a native religious curry. Overall in fact, would avoid trying to deal with other curries unless needed ngl
Fully with you. The average curry is a vile, dishonest scumbag

Impossible to hide the existence of non-curries from us in the internet age. Really and truly, genocide is the only cure to the lunacy and pain of curry existence

I am half curry and would not want to live around other curries. Most are disgusting, have shit hygiene, and extremely weird practices. Muslim curries are assholes in my experience while hindu curries are nice enough, but way worse hygiene. Hygiene aside most Indians are weird as fuck, subhuman accent and mannerisms. They also act extremely low sentience lol. I don't even give a fuck about what my race is, or hate it, but I hate having to deal with a lot Indian specific culture, relatives, etc. And that's not to mention Indian women. Not only are they ugly, but they have a weird ego and are the biggest white worshipping whores in possible. I used to get mad at racism against curries, but honestly I get it now. Would you rather live in a community of east Asians, whites, or curries? Answer is obvious. To be fair I would rather live around curries than blacks or hispanics, and probably MENA too.
To me, at least Indians as a race are somewhat decent (not violent apes like hispanics, MENA or blacks), but they have shit hygiene, social behavior, and culture which makes them hell to be around.

Indians as a race are somewhat decent (not violent apes like hispanics, MENA or blacks), but they have shit hygiene, social behavior, and culture which makes them hell to be around.
Summed it up pretty well but in terms of genetics curries are at the absolute bottom of the racial pecking order. Also, certain subsets of curries are violent like UK pakis and canada sikhs

I am half curry and would not want to live around other curries. Most are disgusting, have shit hygiene, and extremely weird practices. Muslim curries are assholes in my experience while hindu curries are nice enough, but way worse hygiene. Hygiene aside most Indians are weird as fuck, subhuman accent and mannerisms. They also act extremely low sentience lol. I don't even give a fuck about what my race is, or hate it, but I hate having to deal with a lot Indian specific culture, relatives, etc. And that's not to mention Indian women. Not only are they ugly, but they have a weird ego and are the biggest white worshipping whores in possible. I used to get mad at racism against curries, but honestly I get it now. Would you rather live in a community of east Asians, whites, or curries? Answer is obvious. To be fair I would rather live around curries than blacks or hispanics, and probably MENA too.
To me, at least Indians as a race are somewhat decent (not violent apes like hispanics, MENA or blacks), but they have shit hygiene, social behavior, and culture which makes them hell to be around.
yup. Only thing I like about being curry is that some of the food is good. And that's literally it. Curries are the race I'd like to avoid the most after nigs

Summed it up pretty well but in terms of genetics curries are at the absolute bottom of the racial pecking order. Also, certain subsets of curries are violent like UK pakis and canada sikhs
I'd say it's a mixed bag, curries are definitely smarter than blacks (though that's not saying much), but ugly and short. Around same IQ as arabs, but a lot physically weaker. And yeah a lot of the northern or muslim curries are more violent.

yup. Only thing I like about being curry is that some of the food is good. And that's literally it. Curries are the race I'd like to avoid the most after nigs
Yeah, I enjoy the food, and it's hard to find good curry food in areas without a lot of curries. But other than that... I'd rather not be around most. I do enjoy talking to some curries from these communities because there's a certain relatability but obviously that's different irl. I don't like being around most MENA either, they have better hygiene than curries but still have bad hygiene, and it becomes worse when you consider how violent most are. But it's insane how I just want to live around decent, non-violent, clean people who leave me alone, and that eliminates most races lol.

Dude... my curry family basically ghosted me because they have beef with my dad

Dude... my curry family basically ghosted me because they have beef with my dad
yeah curries don't view people as individuals. if someone in your family has beef with em, they drop you too

But it's insane how I just want to live around decent, non-violent, clean people who leave me alone, and that eliminates most races lol.
Was a world of difference going from my curry majority hs to a white majority college. With that being said, this still fucking sucks cause I get mogged by tall HTN+ men everywhere I go. The price for being around non-violent, hygienic people who mind their own business is constantly being reminded of my subhumanity

i bet being curry must suck more than being rice or a nigger tbh unless ur a SEA. ugly smell, bad hygeine and disfigured facial features.
i never realy saw a curry chad in my life, probably chadlites and some HTN in social media but nothing too serious

yeah curries don't view people as individuals. if someone in your family has beef with em, they drop you too
I think it’s part of how they’re so attached to the concept of honor and family name, and also because the curry mind has no concept of individual worth (because curries have no individual worth)

i bet being curry must suck more than being rice or a nigger tbh unless ur a SEA. ugly smell, bad hygeine and disfigured facial features.
i never realy saw a curry chad in my life, probably chadlites and some HTN in social media but nothing too serious
It absolutely sucks more than being rice or nig. Ricebros mog us in every single way and nigs mog us in everything but IQ. Curry chads do exist but they make up maybe like 0.01% of the curry population

There are definitely some shitty people in the curry race jfl. But being proud of your race is a cope for anyone

It’s only a cope if you’re subhuman
I don’t think so. Even if I was chad, my race is not something I chose or contributed to, so it wouldn’t make sense to be “proud” of it

I don’t think so. Even if I was chad, my race is not something I chose or contributed to, so it wouldn’t make sense to be “proud” of it
I think we’re thinking of different types of “racial pride” here. The racial pride you’re thinking of is probably in regards to culture, where people circlejerk over the accomplishments of a few creative or high-IQ individuals of their race. I agree with you, that’s stupid.

The racial pride I had in mind was purely in regards to genetics. Being proud of your race mogging others in certain genetic aspects like looks or IQ

I think we’re thinking of different types of “racial pride” here. The racial pride you’re thinking of is probably in regards to culture, where people circlejerk over the accomplishments of a few creative or high-IQ individuals of their race. I agree with you, that’s stupid.

The racial pride I had in mind was purely in regards to genetics. Being proud of your race mogging others in certain genetic aspects like looks or IQ
Ah gotcha

People always say this to self-hating curries, probably under the assumption that they only hate themselves cause of poor media representation, the infamous curry tax, or not knowing many other curries in their youth.

Well that isn’t me, I grew up in a fucking curry majority town in NJ. Curries are awful, other curries have treated me worse than all other races of people combined.

Curry aunties would always talk shit about me and spread rumors behind my back. These stupid bitches don’t know how to mind their own business, they ALWAYS have to make someone into the talk of the neighborhood.

Curryfags at school gave me trouble in 9th grade, and pretty much all of my curry “friends” were fake cunts.

And who could forget my curry roach parents, these helicopter abusive fucks played the largest role in fucking up my life.

Even besides curry genetic subhumanity, I have plenty of reasons to despise my race. I like my currybros on this site but in general FUCK CURRIES, I feel no empathy, sympathy, camaraderie, or love for this bottom-feeding race.
indeed, curries treated me the worst.

muh be proud of your country bro!

indeed, curries treated me the worst.

muh be proud of your country bro!
Be proud of your race man! :soy:

No one will respect you if you don’t respect yourself!

Be proud of your race man! :soy:

No one will respect you if you don’t respect yourself!
how can i be proud of a shithole country, also native curries bring a bad name for curries who were born in the west.

Curries used to be exotic, even in sweden.

Thanks to social media, curries have the worst (or 2nd worst after asians) smv

Curries used to be exotic, even in sweden.

Thanks to social media, curries have the worst (or 2nd worst after asians) smv
During what period were we considered exotic? Of course, before social media you couldn’t see videos of curries shitting in the street, drinking cow piss, and just generally being subhuman, but I thought this race has always had a reputation of being poor, unattractive, and low class.

Also, Asians smv mog us hard. Kpop and anime halo, you’ll see foids thirsting over clips of random asian teenagers on tiktok, meanwhile only chadpreet curries get that

Impossible to hide the existence of non-curries from us in the internet age. Really and truly, genocide is the only cure to the lunacy and pain of curry existence
If you niggers hadn't resisted conquest by the Persians and arabs, maybe you faggots would be whiter now

curries on here are too self hating and it’s cringe. You know there is a boundary where you can be somewhat proud of your race but also acknowledge it’s major faults

During what period were we considered exotic? Of course, before social media you couldn’t see videos of curries shitting in the street, drinking cow piss, and just generally being subhuman, but I thought this race has always had a reputation of being poor, unattractive, and low class.

Also, Asians smv mog us hard. Kpop and anime halo, you’ll see foids thirsting over clips of random asian teenagers on tiktok, meanwhile only chadpreet curries get that
Indians were considered exotic because dumbass Europeans conflate arab women with Indian women, when the former looks way more beautiful

That said jfl no @ asians having higher smv than indians. Chadpreets are far far far more common than chadmarus

If you niggers hadn't resisted conquest by the Persians and arabs, maybe you faggots would be whiter now
Oh noooo we missed our chance to become 2 shades lighter! :soy:

Cope, only person who had the chance to bleach curries out of existence was Alexander the Great, since we weren’t that high in numbers at the time

curries on here are too self hating and it’s cringe. You know there is a boundary where you can be somewhat proud of your race but also acknowledge it’s major faults
Name one thing to be proud of about being curry, and DON’T mention anything about ancient India

That said jfl no @ asians having higher smv than indians. Chadpreets are far far far more common than chadmarus
There are plenty of foids who would date a guy just for being Asian. You could ask 3 million women and not a single one would tell you her type is curries :feelskek::feelskek:

its cope

even poor curries 100 years ago would marry english women

50 years ago, poor dark skin curries bred with swedish stacices.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL8YtpjSSI8

today curries, mainly dark skin ones, are arguably the most mocked race in the world.

im not dark skin personally, and im 6ft2 so dont resemble a typical curry.
chadpreets mog changs

but i think a decent looking kpop zoomer mogs a htn curry

after chadpreetlite curries mog

Not all curries are Hindu + we created Hindusim during the ancient times. All the great Hindu and architecture was created back then. Curries have not achieved anything in the modern or pre-modern periods

Oh noooo we missed our chance to become 2 shades lighter! :soy:

Cope, only person who had the chance to bleach curries out of existence was Alexander the Great, since we weren’t that high in numbers at the time
The best looking curries who are in bollywood tend to have persian phenotypes, and considering how much you clowns love bleaching your skin, being 2 shades lighter would be a wet dream to 99% of you
Not all curries are Hindu + we created Hindusim during the ancient times. All the great Hindu and architecture was created back then. Curries have not achieved anything in the modern or pre-modern periods
Not to mention ancient India was in pakistan, not modern india JFL. Plus, even then, the Aryan Pakis were the ones running the show. The "curries" that made hinduism probably looked like this

8460265841_1eda241c0f.jpg

main-qimg-5b5125d805b093ab22c5e0514ff1fa99-lq
0ypbuzt2j8081.jpg

There are plenty of foids who would date a guy just for being Asian.
Nice lie, where are these foids? I've only ever seen black women simping for asian men.
You could ask 3 million women and not a single one would tell you her type is curries :feelskek::feelskek:
Afghans and Pakis are curries, and they definitley mog Asians. Same with North Indians, 80% of them nog the average rice

Also, just compare bollywood actors with Chinese/Japanese actors you can clearly see which one had the top tier looks

50 years ago, poor dark skin curries bred with swedish stacices.
Ehhh these are cherrypicked examples. The foids that found curries attractive were probably a tiny percent of the population
chadpreets mog changs

but i think a decent looking kpop zoomer mogs a htn curry

after chadpreetlite curries mog
Who mogs according to looksmax.org user standards of bone structure is irrelevant. Asians absolutely have higher smv than curries, especially with JBs. There are a good deal of women whose type is Asian men. What woman on this Earth has curries as her type?

Ehhh these are cherrypicked examples. The foids that found curries attractive were probably a tiny percent of the population
before curries were "dark and handsome",
nordics are pale, so curries slay in northern europe.

look at indianguysinterracial

muh cherrypicking

hunderds if not thousands of examples cant be cherrypicking
Who mogs according to looksmax.org user standards of bone structure is irrelevant. Asians absolutely have higher smv than curries, especially with JBs. There are a good deal of women whose type is Asian men. What woman on this Earth has curries as her type?
id rather be chadpreet than chang.

Nice lie, where are these foids? I've only ever seen black women simping for asian men.
Go on tiktok, anime and kpop loving nerdy zoomer beckies love asian men.
Afghans and Pakis are curries, and they definitley mog Asians. Same with North Indians, 80% of them nog the average rice

Also, just compare bollywood actors with Chinese/Japanese actors you can clearly see which one had the top tier looks
Most Afghans are Iranic, curries are Indics.

Also, Hrithik Roshan isn’t the only Bollywood actor, and curries mogging Asians in terms of looksmax aspie PSL standards means nothing. Women under 22 like pretty boys, there are way more asian pretty boys than curry ones

id rather be chadpreet than chang.
A white-passing Chadpreet would do better with high-quality women than a Chang would, but one who’s visibly curry would definitely not