Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Be proud to be a curry, bro!

before curries were "dark and handsome",
nordics are pale, so curries slay in northern europe.
Nordic pheno on men has one of the widest appeals in the entire world. Curries only slayed in northern europe back then because they were few in numbers, and therefore an individual curry basically had a monopoly on the fetishists.

This guy told me to look at some imwf coper subreddit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Its an Instagram account you coping subhuman

Muh cherry picking

You are subhuman sure, i see curries eating white women daily

You can cope with culture, history and muh ancestors.

There are definitely some shitty people in the curry race jfl. But being proud of your race is a cope for anyone

“The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.”​

― Arthur Schopenhauer

“The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.”​

― Arthur Schopenhauer
based

― Arthur Schopenhauer
"Stop coping" - Arthur Schopenhaur

― Arthur Schopenhauer
He was referring to the cultural sort of “national pride”

agreed, I have known many curry curries and they've scammed my family too many times. Muslim and Pakistani curries especially.

I am a Muslim curry and both Hindu/Muslim/Sikh curries scammed my family of rent and other stuff. I will never trust a foreign born curry or a native religious curry. Overall in fact, would avoid trying to deal with other curries unless needed ngl
Proud to bi endyan saaar

― Arthur Schopenhauer
He is basically saying patriotism is a way for low value males to cope and pretend that they have real value, they have no personal qualities to be proud of so they abandon an individualistic mindset by instead perceiving themselves as part of the greater collective populace, so that they can have something to be proud of. The irony of low value men embracing Patriotism is that patriotism doesn’t actually benefit low value men, the elites of society use patriotism to inspire the low value males to march to their deaths in the battlefield while the “high value males” reap the benefits of the nation’s success.

War between Russia and Ukraine is a good example. Patriotism is used to brainwash the low value males from both sides to fight to the death. At the end of the war, those soldiers will be rotting in the ground while putin or Zelenskyy (depending on who wins) will be enjoying the fruits of success, achieved through the lives sacrificed by low value males who fought because they were fooled into being patriotic

He is basically saying patriotism is a way for low value males to cope and pretend that they have real value, they have no personal qualities to be proud of so they abandon an individualistic mindset by instead perceiving themselves as part of the greater collective populace, so that they can have something to be proud of. The irony of low value men embracing Patriotism is that patriotism doesn’t actually benefit low value men, the elites of society use patriotism to inspire the low value males to march to their deaths in the battlefield while the “high value males” reap the benefits of the nation’s success.

War between Russia and Ukraine is a good example. Patriotism is used to brainwash the low value males from both sides to fight to the death. At the end of the war, those soldiers will be rotting in the ground while putin or Zelenskyy (depending on who wins) will be enjoying the fruits of success, achieved through the lives sacrificed by low value males who fought because they were fooled into being patriotic
I understand the quote very well, mang.

By the way, congratulation to your ascention, brothERino! Always keep hustling, always keep grinding, always keep showERing. And nevER, evER give up!

Last edited:
People always say this to self-hating curries, probably under the assumption that they only hate themselves cause of poor media representation, the infamous curry tax, or not knowing many other curries in their youth.

Well that isn’t me, I grew up in a fucking curry majority town in NJ. Curries are awful, other curries have treated me worse than all other races of people combined.

Curry aunties would always talk shit about me and spread rumors behind my back. These stupid bitches don’t know how to mind their own business, they ALWAYS have to make someone into the talk of the neighborhood.

Curryfags at school gave me trouble in 9th grade, and pretty much all of my curry “friends” were fake cunts.

And who could forget my curry roach parents, these helicopter abusive fucks played the largest role in fucking up my life.

Even besides curry genetic subhumanity, I have plenty of reasons to despise my race. I like my currybros on this site but in general FUCK CURRIES, I feel no empathy, sympathy, camaraderie, or love for this bottom-feeding race.
Good food though