Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BE HONEST: which prejudices are you guilty of?

Which are you guilty of

• Lookism

• Racism

• Heightism (against other men)

• Class discrimination

• Fatphobic

• Other (list below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
We are always pointing the finger at women, but the blackpill applies to us too, for we are not immune tosuperficially judging others. What forms of such judgment are you guilty of? This is not asking which ones are you aware of i.e. you may be aware of lookism and how to apply it, but you do not personally apply it to others. This is different from one who both is aware of lookism and practices it.

Lookism but against women, im not grossed out by ugly men since im heterosexual.

Everything + homophobia and transphobia

its human nature to have biases, even if you consciously try really hard not to have them you will still have them

All of them jfl

Lookism.

0088-014.png

0088-015.png

fatphobic is just being sensible.

Hate everything except my Goldfish and Pot plants

I dislike fat people, especially fat foids

We are always pointing the finger at women, but the blackpill applies to us too, for we are not immune tosuperficially judging others. What forms of such judgment are you guilty of? This is not asking which ones are you aware of i.e. you may be aware of lookism and how to apply it, but you do not personally apply it to others. This is different from one who both is aware of lookism and practices it.
all of the above
450A3BCB 1311 4EF9 84F2 A2D3F957F0AA

Every single one of them except fatphobia, that isn't even a thing. Nobody ain't irrationally afraid of fat people

its human nature to have biases, even if you consciously try really hard not to have them you will still have them
Nah I don't have them. I think it's retarded to make fun of anyone who has it worse than me. I also hate it when I mog other men because I know what it's like to have everything literally get on top of you. It's not fair or right.

Let's be real most men deserve the hell same with most women. It pleases me to see more and more suffer as they should.
yeah I have to agree

yeah I have to agree
Especially the men here. They deserve their isolation hell and killing themselves. They are annoying than the normies at times and are much more stubborn than they are sometimes which surprised me. But that's what you get with no brotherhood in an incel forum.

Especially the men here. They deserve their isolation hell and killing themselves. They are annoying than the normies at times and are much more stubborn than they are sometimes which surprised me. But that's what you get with no brotherhood in an incel forum.
real brotherhood requires a strong vision. Religions or certain political ideologies fill that role. In the end we don't have such a mechanism to support a brotherhood here.

real brotherhood requires a strong vision. Religions or certain political ideologies fill that role. In the end we don't have such a mechanism to support a brotherhood here.
Their should be. Theirs a reason lots of old cels just fucking left. It ain't from ascension or roping. Either this site has to maintain a good filter especially for one of the most brutal truths of life yet or it's gunna look like a clown show. Probably if not worse than the shitty globohomo. We need some decency. We need brotherhood. Otherwise it'll just be a retarded competitive male shithole that isn't solving anything. Just my two cents. Sick and tired of having to deal with unnecessary aggression from shitheads. I came here to escape lonelyness not fucking get more isolated.

Last edited:
Lookism, Racism, Fatphobia, + Homophobia. Also I dont like homeless people

Their should be. Theirs a reason lots of old cels just fucking left. It ain't from ascension or roping. Either this site has to maintain a good filter especially for one of the most brutal truths of life yet or it's gunna look like a clown show. Probably if not worse than the shitty globohomo. We need some decency.
Enlightened User Tbh , I Wish This Forum Would Focus On The BlackPill Itself And The Science And Philosophy Behind It Instead Of Being A 24/7 Zoo Cage

Enlightened User Tbh , I Wish This Forum Would Focus On The BlackPill Itself And The Science And Philosophy Behind It Instead Of Being A 24/7 Zoo Cage
A based male.

Don't give me hope.

Heightism bc I dont like tallfags. Especially if they're fat. Being tall and fat is like being a woman and fat. You can't lose either way but how pathetic of a piece of shit do you have to be to content with being a blob.