Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Be Honest, When Did You Know It Was The End Of The World?

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
For me, it was the introduction of Snuggies, I knew after Snuggies were created and introduced into the world that the end was imminent where we didn't have much time left. By then I knew it was fucking over for everything like some sort of earthly sign that humanity had finally peaked where there would only be horrifying descent from then on out. A blanket that is also a bathrobe? Truly diabolical.
:feelsjuice::feelsclown::feelsEhh:

27c9f2aaa0e968b987e984236462c298

Giphy 25

everything says yes, these are pretty abnormal times

What was the first thing you noticed that alerted you? :feelsjuice:
It depends at what point you mean "end of the world" end of the current society we live like roman empire for me it's very close

1 women's rights, I know they existed in matriachal society years ago but were defeated by superior patriarchal societies, It doesn't take a lot of brains to know how much giving rights to foids is destructive

I could quote tranny, media, the view on races but I don't need to.

[UWSL]globalism in general is quite abnormal, Never in history have we lived in such Liberal ,Marxist (which for me are degenerate and destructive) times for those who are Christians the most distant times from God[/UWSL]
Idk dude, I don't know if you'll understand but for me to give rights to minorities that don't contribute to the productive system, this system can break, idk idk... :feelsautistic:

Wait... my Anglo language illiteracy made me understand that you had said "Really anyone believes we are at the end of the world" XD I have to learn this soon

Last edited:
Seeing lesbian foids kissing under the stairs as a freshmen currycel and a hapawhore calling herself bisexual in 7th grade: JFL if you think these young foids are innocent and pure.:feelsUgh:

(((Globohomo))) is real and disgusting.

It depends at what point you mean "end of the world" end of the current society we live like roman empire for me it's very close

1 women's rights, I know they existed in matriachal society years ago but were defeated by superior patriarchal societies, It doesn't take a lot of brains to know how much giving rights to foids is destructive

I could quote tranny, media, the view on races but I don't need to.

[UWSL]globalism in general is quite abnormal, Never in history have we lived in such Liberal ,Marxist (which for me are degenerate and destructive) times for those who are Christians the most distant times from God[/UWSL]
Idk dude, I don't know if you'll understand but for me to give rights to minorities that don't contribute to the productive system, this system can break, idk idk... :feelsautistic:

Wait... my Anglo language illiteracy made me understand that you had said "Really anyone believes we are at the end of the world" XD I have to learn this soon
:feelsjuice: Right on, my dude. :feelzez:
Seeing lesbian foids kissing under the stairs as a freshmen currycel and a hapawhore calling herself bisexual in 7th grade: JFL if you think these young foids are innocent and pure.:feelsUgh:

(((Globohomo))) is real and disgusting.
Everything according to the pre-arranged master plan or methodical design, everything already pre-calculated to the most minute detail and sum, I have a hard time believing in coincidences anymore.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
To me, it was all the way back in 9/11. That fateful Tuesday morning when I saw CNN footage and thought the plane attacks were an advertisement for a movie. I knew shit would never be the same that day. I knew the globalists were planning something huge, something I never thought would be possible in the civilized world. I bet even older people would say the JFK assassination showed the beginning of the end, or the Cold War with Russia.

Last edited:
To me, it was all the way back in 9/11. That fateful Tuesday morning when I saw CNN footage and thought the plane attacks were an advertisement for a movie. I knew shit would never be the same that day. I knew the globalists were planning something huge, something I never thought would be possible in the civilized world. I bet even older people would say the JFK assassinations showed the beginning of the end, or the Cold War with Russia.
Or the fake CGI in the Gulf War during the 1990s.

Personally, i DEPENDS on my HUGGIES. But, to each his own...

Or the fake CGI in the Gulf War during the 1990s.
Or how they jerked off on military tech on TV:
THIS IS OUR F15E EAGLE IT HAS BLABLA BLA
*insert shitty 3d CGI*
Meanwhile they were invading and decimating a country irrelevant to 9/11

Or how they jerked off on military tech on TV:
THIS IS OUR F15E EAGLE IT HAS BLABLA BLA
*insert shitty 3d CGI*
Meanwhile they were invading and decimating a country irrelevant to 9/11
WMDs in Iraq....:feelsjuice:
Personally, i DEPENDS on my HUGGIES. But, to each his own...
Getting a terrible visual of an old man in his Huggies behind a computer screen right about now, FYI, too much information.....:feelskek::feelsEhh:

It was the moment I became blackpilled to the JQ.