Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be honest, do you have at least one woman who talks or at least smiles at you?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
This is not a bragging thread, so moderators please don't remove it. I just want to know if there are more men who are as fucked as me. The only foid that tolerates me is my mom. It's been months since a woman smiled at me and they were just forced smiles from cashiers. And it's been years since I had conversation with a girl, probably since high school. I swear no woman tolerates me at all. How about you? Do you have one girl who at least smiles at you on a daily basis?

Yes, but what good is it if she finds me sexually repulsive? I cannot even be friends with a girl who doesn't find me the least bit attractive. So I rot.

Last edited:
Fuck no lmao what you think this is nigga

I have never ever talked to a foid outside of family/work/school.

At work I have a fat old lady whose son died when he was young and she sees him in me (we would be the same age), so she likes me.

When I was in school last there were some girls who were nice to me but I guess it was to do with pity

I don't even get smiles from cashiers. Every foid turns into an emotionless robot when I'm around.

The grandma on my flight next to me :chad::banhammer:

This is not a bragging thread, so moderators please don't remove it.

That's not how the rules work though. Otherwise I could say "Mods, this isn't foid worship, but I sure would like to fuck that journalist we all hate."

You're not bragging, sure. But other people admitting that they have women who like them, that might count as bragging.

I get along well with them. They would just never fuck me.

Absolutely. Because I pay her lol

Lol most foids at my school look at me with unease and disgust, but idgaf at this point, atleast i am not a degenerate whore

Well, my girlfriend smiles at me when she rides me

ur mom lol
Giphy

stopped talking to mom since last month. seeing her is painful to me

No. My mom gives me dirty looks most of the time.

nope, zero contact with foids

hahahhahabbabahabba no

my mother talks to me but i am volcel

My granny gave me a pat on the back one month ago :feelzez:

I dont expect them to smile at my ugly face, that would ve fake and autistic

0 I havent talked to a woman for a long time even. It's truly over for me that is why I hate all this fakecels running around here I dont feel safe here anymore with all this fakecels around me who can I trust not to be fakecel...

My carribean postmenopausal female coworker.

It'd happen to me once or twice but they were very old women from my family who knew me since childhood, they've smiled at me when they saw me after a looong time, but I could sense a feeling of sadness and uneasiness in their eyes/expressions after the first 2s! Even very old women in their 70s know how fucked I am right now and it's pretty bad to realize that even people who once cared about you feel uneasy when they look at your adult face!

A female student at school talks to me about school work and tries to befriend me, but she also brings up her husband a lot so I get angry

Yeah but in a friendly way

Tbh — yes. But they smile at me the way they smile at a kid
A female student at school talks to me about school work and tries to befriend me, but she also brings up her husband a lot so I get angry

That happens to me a lot (either husband or bf), and I fucking hate it. It’s as if they’re teasing in a passive aggressive way

If we're talking about women who talk and smile at me, there are just too many of them tbh

FUck FOIDs , keep bluePilled

no, i mean once girl smiled to me but nothing more

Lmao no, the last time i talked to a non related female in person was more than 3 years ago.

Just my mom. Last time I interacted with a foid was years ago, aside from work and cashiers, etc.

This is not a bragging thread, so moderators please don't remove it. I just want to know if there are more men who are as fucked as me. The only foid that tolerates me is my mom. It's been months since a woman smiled at me and they were just forced smiles from cashiers. And it's been years since I had conversation with a girl, probably since high school. I swear no woman tolerates me at all. How about you? Do you have one girl who at least smiles at you on a daily basis?
no

My stacy sister.
Otherwise... no