Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why can't ONE woman like me? literally just one

Yeah, I never had any friends to do anything with. I'd see people in my dorm go out numerous times a week to party and do activities around campus but I was completely alone. Most nights I would go to the top of parking garages and just get drunk all by myself
same, i have no real friends, if you have a friend, you lifemog me by FAR.

same, i have no real friends, if you have a friend, you lifemog me by FAR.
I used to have friends as a little kid but suddenly when I hit middle school it became impossible to make new ones. The old friends all withered away with time too

I want to suck her large mommy milkers as she kisses my forehead like a baby, and i sob in her arms.
:feelsdevil: would grape her violently

I used to have friends as a little kid but suddenly when I hit middle school it became impossible to make new ones. The old friends all withered away with time too
my friends all vanished when i hit 7th grade, with no new ones ever since.

brutal. Everyone really just leaves us in the dust and forgets about us
I was not forgotten about, its way worse, the best way to describe it? the local IRL lolcow.

I was not forgotten about, its way worse, the best way to describe it? the local IRL lolcow.
That's relatable. My previous friends never really made fun of me but other people frequently used me as entertainment for a laugh with their friends because I was an easy target. I was always alone so they figured they could get away with it

That's relatable. My previous friends never really made fun of me but other people frequently used me as entertainment for a laugh with their friends because I was an easy target. I was always alone so they figured they could get away with it
I was and I am always gonna be the target for anyone looking for a quick laugh at my expense.

read every word, IT cant argue against this

read every word, IT cant argue against this
They rarely can. Most posts on that subreddit boil down to "omg I can't believe he said something bigoted" they almost never address any points made

Jewish race will make sure it stay that way :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Heightfidence and faceonality

I don't even want to fuck a whole bunch of girls, I just want one girl to be in a relationship with me. Is this really too much to ask for?

If you're not attractive, then YES, it is too much to ask for.

"Just one girl to be in a relationship with" isn't much to ask for if you're a Chad or an above average normie.

But as an incel, it's like asking for the sun and the moon.