Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be honest, do you have at least one woman who talks or at least smiles at you?

My mom, I'm a mentalcel, I really can't distinguish wether someone is smiling at me in a good or bad way. I'm kinda autistic like that. Than again I rarely go out.

Cashier's smile at me :chad:

My Mom only
My Grandma to an extent but she is a whore so I ignore her. She tries to talk to me and I just put my headphones on louder and tell her Im busy. She cries and goes away like a bitch LOL
My Mom hates when I do this though and yells at me when I do

In the past I had some who occasionally briefly small talked in my grad school class when they didn't know anyone at all. No smiles though. They stopped after a month or so into grad school. There was a foid at work who sometimes small talks but never smiles, but we work different hours so I barely see her nowadays.

Currently, no one at all. My mother sometimes talks but does not smile at me. Even prostitutes do not smile at me.

I will be in my fucking 40s in a few years and have never had any women in my life (sexually, romantically, or even platonically) with the exception of a former co-worker who's in her 60s that I'm lucky to have lunch with once a year.

Women out in public go out of their way to avoid me, female workers won't even smile at me when they expect to be tipped (one even rolled her eyes at me last week), none of my female co-workers can even bear to look at my horrifying face even when I'm talking to them, and even my own mother never speaks to me.

Most other guys in my position would have topped Marc Lapine's killcount by now.

They dont even look at my disfigured face JFL. I dont expect them to look anyways its over :feelsrope:

Mom sometimes I guess

Only coworkers, but they don't smile at me.

My only friends are a lesbian couple
They are semi nice to me,but yeah socially and sexually I'm nothing to them.