Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Be a slut. (Sponsored by the government of the United Kingdom)

And again, a hard working and lonely sub 8 man has to pay for women's abortions.
Women are so privilidged that there are no words to describe such privilidges
full
(((They))) really did the trick on UK. Unbelievable how cucked that country degraded.

Feminism is a satanic inversion of God's commands.

1st Timothy 2:

9Likewise, I want the women to adorn themselves with respectable apparel, with modesty, and with self-control, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10but with good deeds, as is proper for women who profess to worship God.

11A womanb must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man;c she is to remain quiet. 13For Adam was formed first, and then Eve. 14And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman who was deceived and fell into transgression. 15Women, however, will be saved through childbearing, if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.
We live in very dark times.

Wow lol. They're not even trying to hide it now.

What a shithole.

I'm an atheist but I'm starting to think that in order for a society to function properly, it needs a strong religion that can influence people from their daily lives to even the government.

No it doesn't. Sick and tired of hearing this.

abortion = murder
women are murderers

Even soyciety is helping whores whore. This cucked world is beyond salvation

Fuck you, can't even push out a full sentence admitting you're wrong.
I'm sorry I stole your quote and hurt your feelings bro. :feelsbadman:

I'm an atheist but I'm starting to think that in order for a society to function properly, it needs a strong religion that can influence people from their daily lives to even the government.
Makes sense ngl. Or just anything to counteract this degeneracy

yeah but men can't do this. Fucking hell such blatant double standards.