Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BBC's slaying in EE

Status
Not open for further replies.

3uxp

Captain
★★
Major life fuel for all BBC's, It's over for slavcels.

Tldr?
And no cherry picking pls, Tyrone and chads slay anywhere everywhere

Tldr?
And no cherry picking pls, Tyrone and chads slay anywhere everywhere
EE girls Croatian in this case find blacks exotic due to absence of ethnics in their countries and fuck'em.

If either of these attachments are lifefuel for you, then you are Tyrone, and this site is not for you. please leave.

Sounds like a huge larp, majority of EE is racist as fuck, including the women lol

Are these men African Americans? African Americans are in the top 1% of niggers, they are seen as high status in Europe.
Most regular blacks in Europe are seen as low-life scum, fresh off the boat from the actual African continent.

Last edited:
Eastern Europe is the South East Asia for ethnics.

You're right.
You should organize a trip with all the ethniks there and after you're done slaying those thots, let us know how it worked.

Yeah, and EE women are hotter than south east asian women.
lol nope they are still repulsed by curries
https://www.quora.com/Do-Polish-women-like-Indian-men
in the first answer you see, you notice the curry is actually not normie tier but chad tier but his polish partner is normie tier

if you can find any proof of curry success with eastern european women(not just exceptions too) then I will stop being a racepiller

lol nope they are still repulsed by curries
https://www.quora.com/Do-Polish-women-like-Indian-men
in the first answer you see, you notice the curry is actually not normie tier but chad tier but his polish partner is normie tier

if you can find any proof of curry success with eastern european women(not just exceptions too) then I will stop being a racepiller

He is nowhere near a chad, even for a curry.
He is average af, and they're pretty looksmatched.

Last edited:
like @chudur-budur said, Slavs are the curries of europe, not suprising

Just lol if you believe that fantasy fiction

What's so hard to believe ? Here's the average slav:

A complete undesirable mess. Looks like a bloatlord even at 12-15% bodyfat.

not sure if srs, fakecel

Anyone can slay in eastern Europe. The average man is literally a 3/10. We look like prototypes of western Euros (real whites).

Anyone can slay in eastern Europe. The average man is literally a 3/10. We look like prototypes of western Euros (real whites).
Yup, here's a few examples of nords:
Hallstattm

Northatlantidm

Infinitely better than any slav.

What's so hard to believe ? Here's the average slav:

A complete undesirable mess. Looks like a bloatlord even at 12-15% bodyfat.

Looks like @itsOVER

Looks like @itsOVER
Everyone here looks like him, even I, half-med look like him albeit with darker hair and darker eyes. That's the power of the worst genes in the world a.k.a. the slav ones.

sounds like some guys bbc larping

Everyone here looks like him, even I, half-med look like him albeit with darker hair and darker eyes. That's the power of the worst genes in the world a.k.a. the slav ones.
Better than being black tbh, we're hated everywhere.

He is nowhere near a chad, even for a curry.
He is average af, and they're pretty looksmatched.
Still the only ethnics that can slay in Slavland is non curry ethnics, he was lucky

Better than being black tbh, we're hated everywhere.
At least you are portrayed as masculine, big dicked men we're legit considered garbage by the EU and rest of the world, might be even lower than curries in some cases at least curries don't suffer from massive alcoholism and suicide unlike slavs.

Im light skin black, my face is 5/10 (looksmaxed) and im 5' 7" and Non-NT

Going of the assumption that im able to slay in EE, i still unable because i cannot go to another country because i know nothing of the lenguage and i dont have money to live or host myself there.

Im light skin black, my face is 5/10 (looksmaxed) and im 5' 7" and Non-NT

Going of the assumption that im able to slay in EE, i still unable because i cannot go to another country because i know nothing of the lenguage and i dont have money to live or host myself there.
People are forced to take english classes here and unless you make under 300 euro which is the minimum wage in EE you won't starve. I don't know much about motels or where you could stay for cheap never had a reason to stay in one. I doubt a non-nt could pick up a girl tho tbh.

People are forced to take english classes here and unless you make under 300 euro which is the minimum wage in EE you won't starve. I don't know much about motels or where you could stay for cheap never had a reason to stay in one. I doubt a non-nt could pick up a girl tho tbh.
Im Non-NT but im low-inib. People tend to like me alot but they find me very strange, thats a thing that disturbs me directly with woman...

Eastern European and Scandinavian countries love BBC. Any guys from there can confirm?
Guys in locations with not many blacks in general girls go crazy for blacks there cause they don't have many black guys.
Guys in locations with not many blacks in general girls go crazy for blacks there cause they don't have many black guys.

BBC slaying in the USA and Western Europe as well.

God damn, wish Germans and Swedes did some more raping here instead of killing. We desperately need Nordic genes.
Yes, yes believe in (((Adolf Hitler))) Nordic meme. The real Nords were White Nordids but they weren't Germans. They went extinct even before Indo-European invasion. They only left some genetic traces, which caused so-called Nordic appearance (which isn't exactly pure). Also, Indo-Europeans (who were ancestors of the Slavs) were short and brachycephalic. These traits are often mistaken as an Asian, but it is (((their))) job to divide an extinguish Nordid races. If you are real Slav than read this - europasoberana.blogspot.com/2013/05/nowa-klasyfikacja-rasowa-i_5.html and shut the fuck up about whiteness, you fucking traitor.
At least you are portrayed as masculine, big dicked men we're legit considered garbage by the EU and rest of the world, might be even lower than curries in some cases at least curries don't suffer from massive alcoholism and suicide unlike slavs.
We're considered? As a blonde, blue-eyed Polish person i don't even want to have anything in common with you, half-shitskin. You are believing in made-up bullshit about Mediterranean race, while you are obvious half-Armenid trash. Read this, europasoberana.blogspot.com/2013/05/nowa-klasyfikacja-rasowa-i_5.html and go back to saying about race after reading this. Also, why we are suffering? Because two Jews - (((Adolf Hitler))) and (((Joseph Stalin))) collaborated to kill as much Europeans as they could. And we are suffering because Armenid trashes like you are coming and trying to disturb our life. Holy shit, you are truly disgusting scum.

Last edited:
Yes, yes believe in (((Adolf Hitler))) Nordic meme. The real Nords were White Nordids but they weren't Germans. They went extinct even before Indo-European invasion. They only left some genetic traces, which caused so-called Nordic appearance (which isn't exactly pure). Also, Indo-Europeans (who were ancestors of the Slavs) were short and brachycephalic. These traits are often mistaken as an Asian, but it is (((their))) job to divide an extinguish Nordid races. If you are real Slav than read this - europasoberana.blogspot.com/2013/05/nowa-klasyfikacja-rasowa-i_5.html and shut the fuck up about whiteness, you fucking traitor.

We're considered? As a blonde, blue-eyed Polish person i don't even want to have anything in common with you, half-shitskin. You are believing in made-up bullshit about Mediterranean race, while you are obvious half-Armenid trash. Read this, europasoberana.blogspot.com/2013/05/nowa-klasyfikacja-rasowa-i_5.html and go back to saying about race after reading this. Also, why we are suffering? Because two Jews - (((Adolf Hitler))) and (((Joseph Stalin))) collaborated to kill as much Europeans as they could. And we are suffering because Armenid trashes like you are coming and trying to disturb our life. Holy shit, you are truly disgusting scum.
Stop being racist retard. or i will BLACK a qt polish woman that clearly won't accept you and accept ME that superior dark skinned, dark eyed "exotic" man.

Last edited:
>obvious death throes of a civilization
>LifeFuel

Status
Not open for further replies.