Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BBC w/ no jaw+narrow palate develops into an incel,his identical twin bro prospers

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
THESE GUYS ARE IDENTICAL TWINS

But because one of them was born with no jaw and a narrow high arched palate his whole life was ruined.

This guy has the BBC slayer genes in him, but due to being bullied and shun because he has no jaw his phenotype is all sorts of fucked.

The difference is just SHOCKING

This is him on the left and his brother on the right
yOOvy01.jpg

Notice that despite being identical twins he is much shorter, has a much smaller frame and has a much thinner neck - hes the epitome of an incel. Its insane to see how drastic of an impact on your overall physique and looks having a jaw a couple millimeters more protruded makes. Facially its even worse, not even worth commenting tbh.

Btw his brother is no 10/10 mind you, but hes running that BBC slayer ghetto game (look at his tattoo) and is looksmaxed. Because of having a slightly bigger jaw girls validated him and he developed properly and now mogs his brother to death.

The pic below is him post surgery, his mom says that now that he has a chin hes acting much more NT but the trauma caused by growing up with no chin and his stunted stature and frame will always stay with him.

rvXPEux.jpg

Not being validated by girls during your key developmental years literally has the same effect on your body as being starved.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDCS-v_dKFQ[/video]

I knew a guy similar to him but white. He was an upbeat guy though but fuck his parents for not getting that fixed.

Hes a legit 2/10 KEK.
Its over for him
Also BBC theory is a meme, only Low-IQ cels believe this garbage.

Horse face cel

That's crazy. And it supports the theories championed by Mike Mew (that tongue placement, breathing through the nose, and not getting teeth extracted results in good jaw growth and that lack of doing these things results in poor jaw growth).

VincentVanCope said:
That's crazy. And it supports the theories championed by Mike Mew (that tongue placement, breathing through the nose, and not getting teeth extracted results in good jaw growth).

Nah, I think this is a different case. He must have had a lack of calcium to his skull or something, mouth-breathing/incorrect tongue posture cannot cause that much of a fucked up face.

What theory it does support however is Looks Theory. They're documenting someone because he is unhappy with his appearance and looks different to his twin brother.

The guy on the left just has a bad personality.

The human-looking twin looks like Ndamukong Suh, an NFL player.

they're both pretty slightly below average but yeah, that's fucking crazy.

Holy fuck, the incel looking guy looks like a skinny version of me, kinda. Those teeth. That mouth. That jaw. They're like mine. I think he has better eye area than me, though. And perhaps a better nose.

tbh. as a human to human, i think he looked fine.

stacy to human though? in a school environment for a decade and a half? yea, thatd be tortorous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Robin_syndrome#Causes_and_associated_conditions

crazy how EVEN with decent normie genes, an extremely rare developmental event can fuck up your entire life trajectory

Woould be mm.tier with a shorter midface. tbh

Imagine the sui fuel it must be to have your identical twin look normal while you look like that.
The dice weren't in his favor, poor kid.