Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BBC makes AIRPORT LADY CRY and then insults white knight BALDIE lmao

lacune

lacune

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=271&v=dceEsYi5gTU[/video]

too funny lol

So many heros nowadays. I'm optimistic about the future.

If this was an ugly manlet getting insulted, all the virtue signaling normies would be laughing and celebrating. At least for one day, this white bitch felt what incels go through. Unlike us though, we don't have white knights and we'd get roasted further for the waterworks display. I like how the white knights looked like betabux cucks.

[attachment=2313]

Attachments

• my-man.jpg
    my-man.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 199
i wish i could be low inhib like my niggah here

Look at all these white knight betas trying to gang up on him, what a true alpha male

That guy wasn't taking shit from anybody.

"Go rest your belly, baldie"

Nice post, OP

"Baldie, use some rogaine" xD

HAHA THE BALD GUY GOT FUCKING OWNED HOLY SHIT

great guy, doesn't take shit

fuck all jewlines

holy fuck when he btfo the fat guy i genuinely laughed im almost crying

Hah blackcels are getting edgy as fuck these days

its not like the olden days, which he probably remembers, where a chick like that would basically be giving him what he wants, and maybe even her phone number. Hah nowadays she's probably traded in the Denzel films and rap CDs for Gibli films and kpop.

The Jews could not help the blackman in the end with what he wanted, actually instead they hurt him, by flooding the west with more ethnic males to compete with him. And dude is feeling this now, he's feeling it

Women are children.

If a guy cried on the job because he couldn't deal with a customer he'd be sacked.

Everyone involved in this video is an asshat, but the black guy less than the others. I hate it how all the cucks went to emotionally support her when the black guy needed some costumer service for his damn flight

I'm in fucking tears. LMAO
6GrC8X.gif
7pJxGP.gif
6THGqh.gif
3kt48X.gif
7MTmGH.gif
6HT98-.gif

beautiful destruction of that subhuman whiteknight

and jfl at how weak females are, crying because a man complains that you are doing a bad job

Cuck-Damage said:
Hah blackcels are getting edgy as fuck these days

its not like the olden days, which he probably remembers, where a chick like that would basically be giving him what he wants, and maybe even her phone number. Hah nowadays she's probably traded in the Denzel films and rap CDs for Gibli films and kpop.

The Jews could not help the blackman in the end with what he wanted, actually instead they hurt him, by flooding the west with more ethnic males to compete with him. And dude is feeling this now, he's feeling it

wtf is this autism lmao

Lost it at "baldy" but then died when he told him to "get on the treadmill"

wVSzTcM.gif