Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BBC article: the sadness of living without sex

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-44143003

A bunch of sad stories of sad sacks of shit. I can't decide if our rage and hatred makes us better or worse off than them.
There's also some volcel foids chiming in but I'm sure they'll stumble onto Tinder soon enough.

Oh THAT bbc *whew*

JFL at including foids in the article.

It’s like comparing the hunger of an African child to a fat person on a diet.

Robert: I am 61 and still waiting and I am probably too late to start now. I have always been too worried about being laughed at and ridiculed. I finally realised I was unlikely to get anywhere when turned down by a prostitute when in my 30s.

I particularly hate comments like: "It's overrated, you aren't missing out on much"; "You can't miss what you've never had"; "Never had a woman! What are you gay?"
He needs an account here.

Don't worry guys, soon you will find the right one :lul:

He has been cucked thousands times by foids before he finally got his share.

Of course CuckBBC includes volcel foids who only wait for chad and let average guys rot

Robert still has hope, see incels???? Whats stopping you???

Why would you feel shame? Either it was never your fault to begin with, or it was due to your own choices if you're volcel. In neither case does shame make sense, just because society wants you self flagellate doesn't mean you should oblige them.

I have always, every day, longed for something that I have succeeded in avoiding my whole life. And I certainly don´t blame the women.

The closest I came a woman I liked was maybe 30 years ago. She was about 10 years younger and we were seeing each other for a period, as friends. We were sitting on my sofa talking about something and I put my arm around her shoulders and she didn't protest. I thought I was dreaming. It couldn't be true. But she wasn't interested in me in that way, so we just stayed friends.

Painful to read.

This, it's incredibly insulting.

>BBC
Fake news.

The evidence piles and piles, yet IT and normies still want to say the same thing, that sex and having a person that cares about you is "not a big deal bro". :reeeeee:

Lennart: I am now 60+ and retired. I have never kissed a girl and certainly never had sex. I have been interested in a number of girls/women over the years and made some unsuccessful attempts. I also have backed away when I have noticed a woman showing what I have interpreted as some interest in me. I have reacted in the same way you do when you pull your hand away from the fire - but it was the opposite of what I wanted. I have always, every day, longed for something that I have succeeded in avoiding my whole life. And I certainly don´t blame the women.
The closest I came a woman I liked was maybe 30 years ago. She was about 10 years younger and we were seeing each other for a period, as friends. We were sitting on my sofa talking about something and I put my arm around her shoulders and she didn't protest. I thought I was dreaming. It couldn't be true. But she wasn't interested in me in that way, so we just stayed friends.
Holy shit. How has this truecel not roped yet?
Matt: I recently turned 26 and just finished my first year of grad school. I believe I am in decent physical shape and relatively intelligent, but I have also had zero intimate relationships with the opposite sex. I have never held a girl's hand, kissed, or had sex. With the rise of the Me Too and Incel movements I have become even more fearful of trying to look for a partner should I be seen as violating someone's personal space. The latter movement has me worried that if I ever was to admit my status as a relationship-less virgin to anyone new I would be lumped in as an angry time bomb waiting to seek vengeance on others for my loneliness. I know that there is something wrong with me I just do not know what exactly it is and as time continues I feel a little more helpless and hopeless.
F A C E
A
C
E

Last edited:
Abandon all hope, those who enter.

This is major suifuel. Shed a tear for our truecel Robert and friends.

But don't worry guys, just wait until you're 70, right?