Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Battlestation: Noodle version

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
As white and wireless as possible.

WjTxe2Y.png

Relevant:

5EHiOzL.jpg
X9pPbGj.jpg

0Tk0Jiz.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@tehgymcel420 gtfih

Last edited:
Whitu cocku onry

so fucking impractical

Do noodlewhores fuck white dogs?
1a.jpg

WYATTU COCCKU ONRY

famous last words of @theson before being banned

ricecel suifuel thread

Ugly stuff
I wonder what games she plays

Absolutely alabaster, on a side note I hate that fucking battlestation shite, it's a fucking gaming rig nigga.

Also fuck your colour coordination like it's some summer selection fashion bullshit, the raw performance potential is all that matters, you're looking at the monitor; you ain't got time to be looking at the leds sucka. Brag ass having motherfuckers.
18a1b368837429459a624111ad5f96e69e4012bef4f1be7787c29e93d24ab276

Last edited:
White women prefer white men; Asian and Latina women prefer them "even more exclusively."
suifuel for beaners too

Worthless Chad worshiping noddlewhores.

Good morning I hate asian women the most

As white and wireless as possible.

WjTxe2Y.png

Relevant:

5EHiOzL.jpg
X9pPbGj.jpg

0Tk0Jiz.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@tehgymcel420 gtfih

The only time a noodlewhore loves tiny dick is when it's huwhite tiny dick

white set ups are aesthetically unpleasing

Brutal MidwestPill.

Aha! HighIQ :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Are you one of those West Chester curries who shops at Costco with blue jeans, cowboy boots, a flannel shirt, and a fucking Sikh turban on?

i hate noodlewhores

Are you one of those West Chester curries who shops at Costco with blue jeans, cowboy boots, a flannel shirt, and a fucking Sikh turban on?

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: You mean West Chester, as in PA?

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: You mean West Chester, as in PA?
I'm not sure is West Chester in PA has a lot of curries.

The curries and ricepeople in West Chester make up the majority of West Chester, OH... as well was a few puerto ricans and trannies. All the foid Tinder profiles in West Chester are curry or rice and they are looking for tall whites and tall blacks ONLY... West Chester is like a mini Toronto in Ohio.

I'm not sure is West Chester in PA has a lot of curries.

The curries and ricepeople in West Chester make up the majority of West Chester, OH... as well was a few puerto ricans and trannies. All the foid Tinder profiles in West Chester are curry or rice and they are looking for tall whites and tall blacks ONLY... West Chester is like a mini Toronto in Ohio.
:feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

BRING THE ROPE TO THE ETHNICCELS