Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Battle of non-white white supremacists

who looks more white

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TrollPILLER

TrollPILLER

I can see you
Who looks more white

Jon minadeo
Images 33

Now he's mexican mixed American

And now the other contender !!!!!!!!!!

Made in heaven
IMG 20240812 195422

Self acclaimed white passing Arab

Use your votes care fully ladies and gentlemen

This nigger is obsessed with us. Go jump the border fence you Aztec ape.
IMG 20240812 201033

I look like canelo you idiot in white passing most Americans think of me as white
Don't know who this spicenigger cancelo is. But whatever senior, I have to sleep early today, don't have time to debate a border jumper.

This not you nigga

Mods ban him since he looks Chad facially
@PLA1092
Neither is this you, stupid low IQ Aztec ape
IMG 20240812 202549

If you look like this you shouldn't be here. So obviously, you don't look like this. Take a look at this new @Despicablecel we have
Here. @Made in Heaven

Retard he will beat your ass
Ok? Looks like you worship the few castizas who look white. I don't deny that he can beat me up, just don't know who he is.

I said im similiar looking you retard Arab
Then, you're chad and shouldn't be here. Hence, you're a coping Juan
IMG 20240812 201441
100% Conquistador saar!

Ok? Looks like you worship the few castizas who look white. I don't deny that he can beat me up, just don't know who he is.
Retard I myself look white
I'm a huge boxing fan I like all castizas and mestizos
Canelo , Roberto duran, de la Hoya, chavez

Retard he will beat your ass
:lul::lul::lul:

you heard that @comradespiderman29 ? He'll get the millionaire to personally give you an ass-whooping! He has cancelo on speed dial, be very afraid!

Hand color doesnt prove anything
He said he has causcaian colouring. Obviously, he won't show his face, so might as well judge his undertones based on his hand. And that's probably, not even him lol.

Although Anime PFP guy slightly more white due to coloured beard.

Now don't you think I am not the God of trolls

Didn't I have you passive aggressive

are your fingers not sweating on the keyboard

Retard phenotypically similar
Yes, I understood, most Mexicans are brown subhumans, so you can get a Latina easily, if you have light colouring, because, that's very rare unlike, among Levantines. You will not find so many people who look like this in your mestizo ape shithole filled with dirty mutts.

And you said most Americans see you as white, America is a mutt shithole, it's pretty easy to pass as white there, I have seen so many latinas claim white despite, looking like taco shop owners.

Yes, I understood, most Mexicans are brown subhumans, so you can get a Latina easily, if you have light colouring, because, that's very rare unlike, among Levantines. You will not find so many people who look like this in your mestizo ape shithole filled with dirty mutts.
View attachment 1222295
And you said most Americans see you as white, America is a mutt shithole, it's pretty easy to pass as white there, I have seen so many latinas claim white despite, looking like taco shop owners.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hgbYukXu3Mw?si=CY3tpR9NjX2q2gq5

Here's what I was saying

IMG 20240812 203956IMG 20240812 204006

Taco niggers have an inferiority complex.

View attachment 1222295
You are cherry picking this vid over and over
I trollpiller the great trolled you so hard that you have to prove your whiteness everytime.

Mindbroken by troll pillers

You are cherry picking this vid over and over
I trollpiller the great trolled you so hard that you have to prove your whiteness everytime.

Mindbroken by troll pillers
This is the second time I posted this. If you want more, I'll send you more. But it's all tiktok links. Be careful you might rope

@TrollPILLER do you have any aztec or native mexican blood in you?

This is the second time I posted this. If you want more, I'll send you more. But it's all tiktok links. Be careful you might rope
Why would I rope bro
I trolled you so hard that you ended up trying to prove you're white

Guys look at the hypocrisy
IMG 20240812 014846
IMG 20240812 014905

Mindbroken and bullied by trollpiller badly

he means he doesn't want to be aryan but he is glad to have caucasoid features, that's what he meant I think
Yeah but this idiot literally contradict himself by saying above that it's easy to pass as white in America