Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Battle of non-white white supremacists

who looks more white

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I look like canelo you idiot in white passing most Americans think of me as white
That's not an accomplishment, most Americans can't even tell a pajeets like Nikki Haley isn't white

he means he doesn't want to be aryan but he is glad to have caucasoid features, that's what he meant I think
Yes, ARABS don't need White DNA to look white. We are the only ethnics who have this privilege, hence, this Juan is seething.
Yes, because, those aren't white features. Those are Arab features, how many fucking times do I need to tell you that? Arabs don't need white blood to look white, you're a Juan you need spanish/European blood. Not me

It's not a contradiction. Arabs have white features but don't have white blood. Meanwhile, your great grammar was raped by a Spanish guy who was butthurt his own people were ruled by Saudis, which is the only reason some of you look white now

Reminder the Spanish man who raped your savage ancestors were so butthurt at Saudis ruling over them,their entire post-Andalusia identity ended up revolving around it.

And that's not mentioning tons of Arabs from Morocco and Algeria participated in conquering your gay ancestors.

Yes, ARABS don't need White DNA to look white. We are the only ethnics who have this privilege, hence, this Juan is seething.
yes, he seems to not understand that white has different meanings ranging from caucasian to aryan (in simple terms all aryans are caucasian, not all caucasians are aryan)

yes, he seems to not understand that white has different meanings ranging from caucasian to aryan (in simple terms all aryans are caucasian, not all caucasians are aryan)
He is from Mexico, what do you expect.

In this context we mean euroeppean. Many of my family have white traits.

2 of my siblings were born with blue eyes
3 Of my cousins in iraw have green eyes
one of my cousin's kids is blonde, but brown eyes
one of my cousin's is blondish brown woth blue eyes
etc

Me, my dad and brother all have red beards too despite those 2 still looking arab

Screenshot 20240719 121112 Samsung Internet

Spics have more SMV than arabs in America, COPE
Because, there's barely, any Arabs in America. Most Muslims there are Pakistanis and Indians. Also it's to be expected, America is the one harbouring anti Arab sentiment all over the globe.

Because, there's barely, any Arabs in America. Most Muslims there are Pakistanis and Indians. Also it's to be expected, America is the one harbouring anti Arab sentiment all over the globe.
Is TrollpillER your sockpuppet that you use to argue with yourself because despicablecel left and you have no one to argue with anymore

Is TrollpillER your sockpuppet that you use to argue with yourself because despicablecel left and you have no one to argue with anymore
Nah, Even I don't like this. I spend way too much time here already. This site is boring these days, sometimes even I think of leaving.

Anyway, I'm done for today, I need to givto sleep now, don't have time to argue with some Juan all night long.

Nah, Even I don't like this. I spend way too much time here already. This site is boring these days, sometimes even I think of leaving.
All the older users left, and by older I'm talking about 2023cels KEK. Only summer 2024 disrespectful GrAYs are left. This site is dead because the owner spent all his attention and energy and money on looksmax org insted beacuse it earns him money. GrAYs all getting VIP nowadays. This site is fucking dead

Soon the incel community will be dead and replaced by retarded zoomerfags from tiktok and looksfag. If ER was still alive and saw what happened now he would probably go ER all over again.

All the older users left, and by older I'm talking about 2023cels KEK. Only summer 2024 disrespectful GrAYs are left. This site is dead because the owner spent all his attention and energy and money on looksmax org insted beacuse it earns him money. GrAYs all getting VIP nowadays. This site is fucking dead
True. Brutal

In this context we mean euroeppean. Many of my family have white traits.

2 of my siblings were born with blue eyes
3 Of my cousins in iraw have green eyes
one of my cousin's kids is blonde, but brown eyes
one of my cousin's is blondish brown woth blue eyes
etc

Me, my dad and brother all have red beards too despite those 2 still looking arab

View attachment 1222330
yea, some of these traits are genetic mutations likely caused through incest by your ancestors by marryng their cousins or outright siblings (no offense tho), that's how some of your peeps got those traits without needing to mix with europeans

yea, some of these traits are genetic mutations likely caused through incest by your ancestors by marring their cousins or outright siblings (no offense tho), that's how some of your peeps got those traits without needing to mix with europeans
Wrong. Light skin and eyes originated in the fertile crescent, and Ukraine. That's probably why. @Made in Heaven

Wrong. Light skin and eyes originated in the fertile crescent, and Ukraine. That's probably why. @Made in Heaven
possibly, but there are many factors that could explain genes mutating

Are you a poet or a rapper?

You are not the only ethnics who can have blonde hair or blue eyes. That is incorrect, look at Nuristanis:
Main qimg 1bbb3b712dcbf439950cf8b680436989 lq
Download 8

They aren't white European nor Arab yet they have those features