Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bateman Destroyed Lakowski In My Chad Experiment

U

uninstall

Banned
-
lakowski got like 30 likes in a few hours

bateman is counting 50+

it's the same pool of bitches

these experiment are getting outdated, USE TYRONE

these experiment are getting outdated, USE TYRONE
Wouldnt even make a difference tbh. All of these tinder experiments are getting old. We get it. 7+/10 males slay and can do + get away with almost anything. How many more of them do we need?

Wait are you telling me girls still don’t recognize these famous models ?

Just look generic theory is legit

Wouldnt even make a difference tbh. All of these tinder experiments are getting old. We get it. 7+/10 males slay and can do + get away with almost anything. How many more of them do we need?
yea true I was just saying that no one ever uses a black guy thats all.

true

but I made a new one because I actually forgot the password to my old one and want to troll some bitches

Agreed. This is no longer an atomic blackpill; it's just reality at this point.