Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based based thing I did IRL

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
years ago I was talking to a group of people and I say that faggots are disgusting, then one dude said that he was gay and shit and that I'm homophobic, I said sorry but I continue for 2-3 times to insults gays and he was every time more mad, and every time I said sorry making him even more angry, then he said that he wanted to punch me and I said to do it so I will report him, based memories

All my homies hate faggots

Today at the grocery store I saw an old faggot i presume had aids, sitting on the fucking dairy case drinking some type of chocolate milk. I assume he had some type of “attack” due to aids and needed to rest and rehydrate. :feelspuke:

Today at the grocery store I saw an old faggot i presume had aids, sitting on the fucking dairy case drinking some type of chocolate milk. I assume he had some type of “attack” due to aids and needed to rest and rehydrate. :feelspuke:
faggots :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

years ago I was talking to a group of people and I say that faggots are disgusting, then one dude said that he was gay and shit and that I'm homophobic, I said sorry but I continue for 2-3 times to insults gays and he was every time more mad, and every time I said sorry making him even more angry, then he said that he wanted to punch me and I said to do it so I will report him, based memories
Based repetitive insults cel :lul:

Fucking sex-havers with monkeys, child molesting faggots are equally degenerate as femanoid bitches having sex with Chaddog RUFF RUFF