Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Taliban are turning women into Sith-lords.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★

Women are always only as free as men allow them to be.

It does not matter if they lived in freedom for several generations. It does not matter if they have access to guns. It does not matter if they can organize with each other.

If the men in a given society want women to be slaves, than that’s what going to happen.

Women are cattle, not the problem. Sims and cucks are the true enemy.

talibans need to turn women in toilets, I want to piss and shit on them

talibans need to turn women in toilets, I want to piss and shit on them
Talibans need to turn old-foids (>20 years old) into breeding machine for minifoids and sell them to china for purposes that I am no longer allowed to describe on this forum.

Talibans need to turn old-foids (>20 years old) into breeding machine for minifoids and sell them to china for purposes that I am no longer allowed to describe on this forum.
so based :blackpill::lul:

Finally women get put in their place:feelsokman:

who gives a shit about womens issues. fuck them and the gay media who report on this shit i hope the dune coon women suffer

I’m not even kidding. China is abducting foids from all over Asia with impunity and Afghanistan used to sell opium all over the world. It would be a match made in heaven.

...im talking about minecraft, of course

"sith lords" is a hilarious way to describe burqas lmao

For all stormfronter and rightwinger

The Taliban just gave you a lesson in humility :feelskek:
Sorry but they prove to you , they are better men.

A few peasants afghans in sandals with old ass AK just repel the most powerful country on this earth :feelskek:

No globo homo for them
No trans
No women invading the work place
No slut parade
Young Men will have relationship with women , some will have several wife
No feminism
No cock teasing
No holier than thou attitude from women

The same forces that crush you everyday with inceldom and social isolation
They destroy it from their country with very limited means.

The reason people don't read past the headlines anymore is because they can't without some jew trying to nickel and dime them before they can actually read the article.

Anyone got the archive link or something? :feelsseriously:

Women are always only as free as men allow them to be.

It does not matter if they lived in freedom for several generations. It does not matter if they have access to guns. It does not matter if they can organize with each other.

If the men in a given society want women to be slaves, than that’s what going to happen.

Women are cattle, not the problem. Sims and cucks are the true enemy.
Based. For this reason the concept of 'ascension' is cucked af. Women are not superior to me consider ascension their validation. They just had luck I'm surrounded by simps.

It’s a showing of respect.