Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based schizophrenic

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Cope or Rope
-
I am an ugly unemployed loser that dropped out of high school due to women bullying me . I spent 2 months in a psychiatric hospital and was unemployed for 6 months. Women absolutely hate me they always act mean around me and show zero understanding for my problems. I would really like to pay it back to them and bully them out of their career. Does somebody know how to break a women like a piece of steel when it’s melted ?

:feelsseriously: LARP in ID again?

I spent nine years in psychiatric care. My psychologist wrote my disability letters.
How is that possible a psychologist cannot isn’t even a doctor and cannot prescribe medicine

Yeah sometimes because they forced me to do so
Once you tell them your problems do they carry on?

I was wondering about this for my own past bullying situation. If I had of known I have STML, then told them, would they have stopped.

Once you tell them your problems do they carry on?

I was wondering about this for my own past bullying situation. If I had of known I have STML, then told them, would they have stopped.
They even increase the bullying when you tell them your problems at least that’s what they did to me.

They even increase the bullying when you tell them your problems at least that’s what they did to me.
Wouldn't surprise me if my past bullies would have continued. At least then I would know for certain they were aware of what they were doing.

Wouldn't surprise me if my past bullies would have continued. At least then I would know for certain they were aware of what they were doing.
How did they bully you ? With me they basically saw me as a useless second class citizen that doesn’t have any rights what so ever. They would constantly insult me and spread the nastiest rumors about me.

How did they bully you ? With me they basically saw me as a useless second class citizen that doesn’t have any rights what so ever. They would constantly insult me and spread the nastiest rumors about me.
Similar [UWSL]psychological stuff. [/UWSL]

Similar [UWSL]psychological stuff. [/UWSL]
It’s always the same with them they use a tactic called relational aggression. With which they destroy your relationships to other peoples and exclude you from the group. After some time I just started to fight back insult them as well or best spread rumors and lies about them. And be as mean as possible to them. Another good strategy is use your friends and make a systematic witch-hunt burn them for the slightest bit.