Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Ricecel pushed foid off the bus after being spat on.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
I assume the bitch will get off easy and the guy will get the brunt of the charges. It is Cucknada after all.

I have to disagree, but Cuckanada is known to silently arrest those who are not wearing a mask out in public due to COVID-19, they had this emergency order in place since April. Since the bitch spitted on the guy, that constitutes the assault to be upgraded to a felony, Aggravated Assault since she was the one who showed anger in the video. The court and police system are similar to the US but their laws are absolutely insane.

Plus, they list us as a terror orginization which is false to be honest and the State of Texas listed us as a single issue actor. A single issue actor means that only lone wolves or "Hunters" who lurk these forums gets banned here he may turn to other places, visiting other forums such as NL's forums, where they will slowly radicalize over time.

Jeepers, I wouldn't kill anyone over that tbh

For fucks sake we're in a pandemic here! Fucking foids spitting on people minding their own business. If some foid did that to me, I'll beat her silly. I do not care who you are foid or male. You spit on me, you will be beaten and coughed on for good measure.
Based Ricecel

"Ohh mu gaawd wutz rongg wit UuU :soy: "

And of course it's some over the wall hogbeast that thinks she has the same SMV as an18 yr old prime hole.

It never fails with these hideous creatures.

I would beat her to death the moment i felt her saliva on my face. Disgusting. Who does she think she is, that she spits on random man's face and think she can get away with it because muh women. Fuck all holes tbh.

Based
He should have Yoshikage Kira'ed her and throw her under the tire instead,fuckin entiteled slut never expected that

Based. I'd behead her the second I feel saliva on me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back