Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Ricecel pushed foid off the bus after being spat on.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
For fucks sake we're in a pandemic here! Fucking foids spitting on people minding their own business. If some foid did that to me, I'll beat her silly. I do not care who you are foid or male. You spit on me, you will be beaten and coughed on for good measure.

Attachments

• ripsave - woman spits on someone on the bus, gets what she deserves.mp4
    8.7 MB
I would beat her to death the moment i felt her saliva on my face. Disgusting. Who does she think she is, that she spits on random man's face and think she can get away with it because muh women. Fuck all holes tbh.

I would beat her to death the moment i felt her saliva on my face. Disgusting. Who does she think she is, that she spits on random man's face and think she can get away with it because muh women. Fuck all holes tbh.

BASED. Foids look so silly in their typical attire when someone drags them through the mud as if she were a man. She definitely didn't expect that. I'd piss on her from above to follow up.

"What's wrong with you?"

I would be pounding on her face repeatedly.

All the other foids in the background loosing their minds over the altercation. Didn't you see her? She just spat on the dude. Yes, she deserved it. I don't see the problem here at all.

This is even more wrong in these times of corona. Plus I bet that foid virtue signaled in the past about muh social distancing

These stupid whores still believe they can behave like children without consequences

Based ricecel.

I assume this happened in Canada?

If the roles were reversed they would be calling her a hero

Based no Men helped her.

ricehead did the right thibg

That was a good shove

This is how all men ideally should respond

Can’t watch on mobile

Believe it or not, Latino simps would most definitely gang up on that ricecel and beat his ass to death if he did that in the ghetto parts of the bay area.

Hispanics have this macho culture thing where they defend women even when theyre clearly in the wrong.

"omg whats wrong with you"
shut the fuck up
Believe it or not, Latino simps would most definitely gang up on that ricecel and beat his ass to death if he did that in the ghetto parts of the bay area.

Hispanics have this macho culture thing where they defend women even when theyre clearly in the wrong.
russians too

If a foid spat on me I would publically shit on her for revenge and to show dominance :feelsEhh::feelsYall:

Thats a foid ? JFL...

Lifefuel.
Notice roasties #2 to the rescue.
Useless whores.

I would of been throwing fists,
but tbh videos like this are off because what was he even recording before? An old foid getting on the bus? Seems staged to me

Can’t see video or picture.

All the other foids in the background loosing their minds over the altercation. Didn't you see her? She just spat on the dude. Yes, she deserved it. I don't see the problem here at all.
She deserved worst, honestly. She got off lightly. Ideally, she would be limping away, or unable to walk entirely

What's wrong with youuuuuuu? Women can do no wrong, a guy doing that would of been getting punched by simps.

I would have pissed on her after she fell on the floor

For fucks sake we're in a pandemic here! Fucking foids spitting on people minding their own business. If some foid did that to me, I'll beat her silly. I do not care who you are foid or male. You spit on me, you will be beaten and coughed on for good measure.
Absolute legend of an individual.

I would definitely take extreme measures in that situation. She will be beaten until she is nothing but a bloody puddle

That cunt got off easy.

4DZz.gif

I would definitely take extreme measures in that situation. She will be beaten until she is nothing but a bloody puddle

This was filmed in Vancouver, Canada and police investigating decided they're going to press charges ontop of that assault charge on the woman who spitted on the Asian dude over COVID-19 concerns due to a increase rise of case hotspots in major cities in Canada.

This was filmed in Vancouver, Canada and police investigating decided they're going to press charges ontop of that assault charge on the woman who spitted on the Asian dude over COVID-19 concerns due to a increase rise of case hotspots in major cities in Canada.
Lifefuel. Hope that foid rots in jail and gets raped (in jailbreak 2)

I assume the bitch will get off easy and the guy will get the brunt of the charges. It is Cucknada after all.

Holy lifefuel! :feelsautistic: Haven't seen anything this based in a good while.

that's good to hear. She should have got an instant beating on the spot, that push on the bus was way too little

Happened in cucknada.
They'd track and charge him.

Most basado ricecel i've ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back