Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based ricecel gets consumed with angER

It was never about money or feminism or misognyy it was about blue eyed white cocku versus ricecel and you lost since day one

So you're not an incel but a roastie? :feelswhere: :foidSoy::banhammer:
Wom*n are pussies that you stick around with for their pussies. Asian men are pussies without pussies. Hence the uselessness of the ricecel.
Then females should stop using goods of civilization and fuck and live with savage beasts in wilderness.
Cool. You won't do shit.
You do realize the most popular male celeb in Asia is Kim Taehyung aka an Asian guy ? Lol at for racially hating other brocels.
:feelsseriously: OP whines people find the millions of Asian men unattractive. I point out why they're unattractive. You say *one* guy is attractive. Wom*n see through this pathetic MOG attempt. Doesn't matter, most are cringe.

Wom*n are pussies that you stick around with for their pussies. Asian men are pussies without pussies. Hence the uselessness of the ricecel.
Kek you didn't even deny you're a foid :feelskek: @SlayerSlayer @proudweeb @Dregster

@TheIncelPill if you're not fat you can DM

Wom*n don't want to fuck violent whiners. Asian men could create universes in the palm of their hands, and they'd still look like pussies compared to a homeless Tyrone. Tyrone doesn't give a fuck. Ricecels still crave female validation, hence their schizo simpering that turns into pathetic bitchiness at the drop of a hat.
Yeah in the end they only bitch about white men getting asian girlfriends and not them

It's not the guys' fault, it's asian females who's at fault.

Yeah in the end they only bitch about white men getting asian girlfriends and not them

It's not the guys' fault, it's asian females who's at fault.
:yes: They're such pussies, they refuse to acknowledge how much of a pussy they are, which makes them 10x more pussified. They throw responsibility at other people and are surprised wom*n are more attracted to the men that pick that responsiblity up.

:yes: They're such pussies, they refuse to acknowledge how much of a pussy they are, which makes them 10x more pussified. They throw responsibility at other people and are surprised wom*n are more attracted to the men that pick that responsiblity up.
Muh responsibility, pussy, stop whining, man up and be alpha bro. Jfl if you're not a foid you're a retarded redpiller, what the fuck are you doing here this is a blackpill forum :lul:

Muh responsibility, pussy, stop whining, man up and be alpha bro. Jfl if you're not a foid you're a retarded redpiller, what the fuck are you doing here this is a blackpill forum :lul:
This whore is not DMing me, over, this is why I'm incel

Muh responsibility, pussy, stop whining, man up and be alpha bro.
Yep.
Wom*n aren't attracted to whining loser beta pussies who refuse to do anything about it. They are a harsh judge, but for Asians? They're bang on the money.
You wouldn't get it.

the moment ricecels start waking up they will be systematically exterminated by the government or deported to china.

Yep.
Wom*n aren't attracted to whining loser beta pussies who refuse to do anything about it. They are a harsh judge, but for Asians? They're bang on the money.
You wouldn't get it.
JoinedNov 13, 2017
6 years was apparently not enough to man up, hold frame and get bitches for you :feelskek:

Jfl, I can sort of understand these redpill grifters since their only goal is to scam bluepilled incels like you out of their money, but to believe this shit as an incel you must be truly retarded.

6 years was apparently not enough to man up, hold frame and get bitches for you :feelskek:

Jfl, I can sort of understand these redpill grifters since their only goal is to scam bluepilled incels like you out of their money, but to believe this shit as an incel you must be truly retarded.
I'm here because I'm autistic + autogynephilic. You're here because you are a pussy. If you think masculinity has zero impact, you've never been masculine enough to see it work out. You have no idea how wom*n work. Looks matter, but wom*n want Chad to be a man, not a pretty pussy.

If Ricecel Theory were true, 50 Shades of Grey would have been about a submissive Chad whose poor, incompetent, bitter, whiny, and blames racism every 20 pages, swooning the heroine by offering to become things for her (or he'll kill her).

When women complain about "Nice Guys", they're not talking about ugly guys. They really do hate these masculine-less creatins, and rightfully so.

Wom*n don't want to fuck violent whiners. Asian men could create universes in the palm of their hands, and they'd still look like pussies compared to a homeless Tyrone. Tyrone doesn't give a fuck. Ricecels still crave female validation, hence their schizo simpering that turns into pathetic bitchiness at the drop of a hat.
are you a self loathing rice?

This attitude is why WMAF is so popular
Fucktard. I am a WM and i have tons of success with rice foids on tinder, chat, etc and i have the same awareness ricecels have. It's the genetics, you fucktard. Stop being half feminist half redpiller tard

Fucktard. I am a WM and i have tons of success with rice foids on tinder, chat, etc and i have the same awareness ricecels have. It's the genetics, you fucktard. Stop being half feminist half redpiller tard
And the reason you can't keep them is that you're a hysterical pussy.

The genetics: asian men are more feminine than white men, so white men are preferred by Asian women. This femininity extends to physicality and mentality.

30% brag

The genetics: asian men are more feminine than white men, so white men are preferred by Asian women. This femininity extends to physicality and mentality.
Where did i say i cannot keep em? Turbo tard. I basically can get endless asian foids on tinder while zero white foids. It's ONLY genetics ar play here

There's a reason they're thousands of miles away.
Physical distance? Me being a locationcel? LoL do you even know something about me? No you don't

Physical distance? Me being a locationcel? LoL do you even know something about me? No you don't
Yeah. You're a pussy. Wom*n are the same wherever you go. If none around you are interested, its you, not them.

You'll find plenty of company in the ricecel henhouse.

Yeah. You're a pussy. Wom*n are the same wherever you go. If none around you are interested, its you, not them.

You'll find plenty of company in the ricecel henhouse.
If by switching the environment the result is so much different then the problem are women and their overly inflated expectations, you tard. You have problem with basic logic. If i was the problem i wouldn't have tons of matches with asian and african foids

tinder gold dude. I am locationcel
JBW

You literally told us you're an autogynephilic tranny and you're calling others pussies :lul:

You literally told us you're an autogynephilic tranny and you're calling others pussies :lul:
this fucktard has problems with basic logic. Seems to not understand the concept of inflation and devaluation. Basically he thinks if no one hires you YOU are the problem, not employers asking you to have 3 degrees for entry level shit. Tradcuck boomer fucktardery shit

If by switching the environment the result is so much different then the problem are women and their overly inflated expectations, you tard. You have problem with basic logic. If i was the problem i wouldn't have tons of matches with asian and african foids
You're having success with asians and african foids not because they are asian and african, but because you are not in Asia and Africa. If you were in a multicultural city, you'd be bitching how nobody wants you just like the ricecels on here. Things work out because of the immense distance between you and them.

I'm here because I'm autistic + autogynephilic. You're here because you are a pussy. If you think masculinity has zero impact, you've never been masculine enough to see it work out. You have no idea how wom*n work. Looks matter, but wom*n want Chad to be a man, not a pretty pussy.
What the fuck is this thread...
Is anyone actually incel on this site?

chads.is meets trannies.is. Incels are the minority on our own website, it's over.

this fucktard has problems with basic logic. Seems to not understand the concept of inflation and devaluation. Basically he thinks if no one hires you YOU are the problem, not employers asking you to have 3 degrees for entry level shit. Tradcuck boomer fucktardery shit
If you think 100% of the blame goes to the employers for not hiring you, that's a pussy belief.

You're having success with asians and african foids not because they are asian and african, but because you are not in Asia and Africa. If you were in a multicultural city, you'd be bitching how nobody wants you just like the ricecels on here. Things work out because of the immense distance between you and them.
Retard i actually travelled there and still had success. Fucktard. This is what i am saying. Women in wealthy nations can raise their expectations so high it becomes impossible for even above average man to be attractive. If that man goes to asia and africa he manages to gets TONS of women. That huge difference just shows how it's WOMEN and their nature to be the problem, not you. If it were you you would have slightly different results or no difference at all.

Fucking feminine autistic faggot. People (deviants) like you make me stand for bullies who beat the shit out of you when you were in highschool. Fucking degenerate illogical feminine pussy worshipper retard.

If you think 100% of the blame goes to the employers for not hiring you, that's a pussy belief.
With the right premises and context (like the one i openly specified) yes it is 100% the employer fault. If he asks you to do 1000 to give you 1 it IS his fault, not your fault for not following his stupid game.

LoL autogynephiliac faggot accusing people of being pussies (projection much?). What the actual fuck? I glad you got banned perverted illogic idiot. You even give autistic guys a bad reputation.

I am happy you probably got bullied af

chads.is meets trannies.is. Incels are the minority on our own website, it's over.
At least the perv mentally twisted fag got banned. Good riddance. He will probably join reddit now

I am a locationcel, while the mentally ill shithead was just a hypergamy/capitalist worshipper and got rightly banned

how do asians rape when their penises are only an inch long? Dont they have to do it in a certain position?
We beat and stab them, then bukakke on their open wounds. Foid meat tastes like lamb, which makes a great hotpot. :ahegao:

its not just the WMAF couples that get us ricecels upset.

its also the fact that 99+ percent of non-asian foids truly find us disgusting. its obvious based on the way that they treat us. its easily noticeable. theyre cold to us, rude to us, ignore us, distant, and treat us like boogeyman creeps.

its just all around bad and all of society doesn't respect us rice men in general.

this is why I've always said on this forum. we ricecels hang with niggers or we hang separately. i see the exact same parallels with how white society treats niggers in general and we asian men. NOT asian people remember. We Asian men specifically.

Its hilarious because most whites nowadays have a soft spot for niggers and YET, and here is the big thing: yet they STILL get marginalized in everyway. non-black foids don't date them, don't marry them, and don't live near them. non-black foids from what I've seen stay away from niggers like they do us asian men.

its just all around bad and all of society doesn't respect us rice men in general.
Being born human and yet Asian and male is a cruel joke. AM have by far the worst achievement-to-payoff ratio of any identity group.

this is why I've always said on this forum. we ricecels hang with niggers or we hang separately. i see the exact same parallels with how white society treats niggers in general and we asian men. NOT asian people remember. We Asian men specifically.
No thanks, most Blacks are insanely race-obsessed and insanely racist towards Asians. The latter is 100% true though: Asian men are absolutely niggers. But even worse: we're niggers who don't know we're niggers. (In that same taxonomic vein, Asian women are non-niggers who produce nigger children: perfect candidates for pure sport fucking.)

Its hilarious because most whites nowadays have a soft spot for niggers and YET, and here is the big thing: yet they STILL get marginalized in everyway. non-black foids don't date them, don't marry them, and don't live near them. non-black foids from what I've seen stay away from niggers like they do us asian men.
AM will never be welcome in America as long as an un-vassalized China exists to threaten it. Whites only raise up Blacks as a show of virtuous diversity because Blacks have zero international backing. And like you said, Whites have no interest in interacting with Blacks in real life.

Last edited:
No thanks, most Blacks are insanely race-obsessed and insanely racist towards Asians. The latter is 100% true though: Asian men are absolutely niggers. But even worse: we're niggers who don't know we're niggers. (In that same taxonomic vein, Asian women are non-niggers who produce nigger children: perfect candidates for pure sport fucking.)
They're also niggers, just useful niggers. We are useless niggers.

Being born human and yet Asian and male is a cruel joke. AM have by far the worst achievement-to-payoff ratio of any identity group.
Nobody cares about your achievements if you are subhuman.

You're being stupid. Nothing you said made any sense whatsoever

Was he a foid undercover?
Maybe:

Screenshot 2023 10 08 at 201835