Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based ricecel gets consumed with angER

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/16zddcy/how_did_it_come_to_this_how_come_its_like_we_dont/

I'm at my breaking point. By which I mean I'm going to fucking break something.

And the biggest irony of all this, is I overcame and put my life on track.

So why do I still feel this way. Why do I feel so fucking betrayed?

Threatens to go ER and gets censored by soyddit.

Holy based, we need more righteous ricecel angER like this :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Ricecels must embrace their Mongol warrior blood and go on a mass killing spree.

Wom*n don't want to fuck violent whiners. Asian men could create universes in the palm of their hands, and they'd still look like pussies compared to a homeless Tyrone. Tyrone doesn't give a fuck. Ricecels still crave female validation, hence their schizo simpering that turns into pathetic bitchiness at the drop of a hat.

Last edited:
He thinks he's not an incel :lul:

Ricels are even more pathetic than curries. At least curries have the balls to violently rape a foid when they cant get laid
When we collectively lose our shit, we rape like chimps. Just look at the Chinese Civil War or ww2 Japan.

Cope, roasties love violence.
:feelsseriously: When combined with whining? No, no they don't. Wom*n still think ER was a loser. If you think being a punkass bitch will get you laid, get off this forum and onto the streets. Ascention is a street fight away!

White genocide today

:feelsseriously: When combined with whining? No, no they don't. Wom*n still think ER was a loser. If you think being a punkass bitch will get you laid, get off this forum and onto the streets. Ascention is a street fight away!
Even ER had fangirls. A street fight won't do it, you actually have to kill. Roasties love murderers.

I constantly see white guys with azn girls in Jew York. The plight of rice cels is one of the biggest proofs of the blackpill.

It's so obvious that it's genetics and nothing else that's holding them back. Asian men make the most money in America and they have very low crime high achievement and intelligence. But crime is an aphrodisiac for women. They have all the things society says men need to have to get a woman and yet they don't. They still get passed over for the mediocre white guy.

This reddit post actually is what inspired me to make my thread about ricecucks the other day

I wonder what style he‘s going to use – eagle claw or praying mantis fist

The plight of rice cels is one of the biggest proofs of the blackpill.

It's so obvious that it's genetics and nothing else that's holding them back. Asian men make the most money in America and they have very low crime high achievement and intelligence. But crime is an aphrodisiac for women. They have all the things society says men need to have to get a woman and yet they don't. They still get passed over for the mediocre white guy.
:yes:

Roasties are not sexually attracted to ugly, boring betabuxxers, they're attracted to the status these betas usually have. But ricecels have zero social status in the west, in fact I would argue we are at the very bottom of the racial hierarchy even below curries and abos. If you combine that with lack of looks, height, violent tendencies and other traits foids generally like you get a race of absolute truecels.

Even ER had fangirls. A street fight won't do it, you actually have to kill. Roasties love murderers.
Delusional ricecel thinking. You really are the losers r/niceguys think you are.

China Sees New Wave of ‘Everyday Feminism’

Youtube Comedy GIF
Go Away Asian GIF by MOODMAN
Sad Cry GIF

I constantly see white guys with azn girls in Jew York. The plight of rice cels is one of the biggest proofs of the blackpill.

don’t you think it’s more about cultural factors? For instance, Hispanics are similar to Asians genetically but thugMax a lot more.

Nothing is going to happen, he will jerk off and live to the next day

Nothing is going to happen, he will jerk off and live to the next day
That's what they all say until a ricecel truly snaps and goes ER. And then they're dumbfounded how that could've happened :feelskek:

You're a retard, how are you here for 5 years and have learned nothing about the blackpill :feelskek:

View attachment 895038
This is the ricecel equivilent of me calling black people stupid, then pointing out a black man invented the super soaker. No, most women are repulsed and terrified by the killer "nice guy" ricecels on here idolize, and 1 exception who never met the "man" doesn't prove the rule. Its the least attractive qualities of Alpha and beta. This attitude is why WMAF is so popular. You're gross and psychopathic.

This is the ricecel equivilent of me calling black people stupid, then pointing out a black man invented the super soaker. No, most women are repulsed and terrified by the killer "nice guy" ricecels on here idolize, and 1 exception who never met the "man" doesn't prove the rule. Its the least attractive qualities of Alpha and beta. This attitude is why WMAF is so popular. You're gross and psychopathic.
Hello foid

Show me a single mass murderer who didn't get love letters, I'm waiting. Yes even ricecel killers are getting more love from foids than you, how does that feel? :feelskek:

The least attractive quality a human being can have is being a bully. But females love bullies.

Show me a single mass murderer who didn't get love letters, I'm waiting. Yes even ricecel killers are getting more love from foids than you, how does that feel? :feelskek:
Cho was full azean, he has no female fans
ER lucked out being a hapa, all things considered

its all genetics

a high psl 7 chang will get laid with decent looking women just fine and quite easily

:feelsseriously: The only whiner incel that killed people and survived I know of was Alek Minassian, and theres no recording of any love letters. No love letters for violent whiners. And no, I am not jealous because A. Whiny ricecel killers don't get any. B. Your try hard bragging is part of the reason you're so unattractive. See the original post. Your accomplishments will never make up for your lack of masculinity.
The least attractive quality a human being can have is being a bully. But females love bullies.
I didn't say anything about bullies. I said whiners don't get laid. Big difference.

Last edited:
:feelsseriously: The only whiner incel that killed people and survived himself I know of was Alek Minassian, and theres no recording of any love letters. No love letters for violent whiners.
Yeah because he's still alive, he will get laid in prison :lul:

And no, I am not jealous because A. Whiny ricecel killers don't get any.

Then why does ER get love letters? :feelstastyman:

B. Your try hard bragging is part of the reason you're so unattractive. See the original post. Your accomplishments will never make up for your lack of masculinity.
I find it funny you're looking down on rice men when there's millions of them that get laid and you're literally rotting on an incel forum :lul:

don’t you think it’s more about cultural factors? For instance, Hispanics are similar to Asians genetically but thugMax a lot more.
If azns started thugmaxxing en masse (some already do, triads, Chinatown is very dangerous) it probably wouldn't do much for their overall SMV.

Could also argue that their culture is a byproduct of less-dimorphic genetics with all that soy and shit they eat

100% - Permaban foid
I find it funny you're looking down on rice men when there's millions of them that get laid and you're literally rotting on an incel forum :lul:
For the same reason why Asian wom*n won't fuck Asian men despite their wealth, power, cultural influence, or generosity: we're not attracted to pussies.

For the same reason why Asian wom*n won't fuck Asian men despite their wealth, power, cultural influence, or generosity: we're not attracted to pussies.
So you're not an incel but a roastie? :feelswhere: :foidSoy::banhammer:

If azns started thugmaxxing en masse (some already do, triads, Chinatown is very dangerous) it probably wouldn't do much for their overall SMV.

Could also argue that their culture is a byproduct of less-dimorphic genetics with all that soy and shit they eat
It's all about physicality lol. Nothing more nothing else. Africans are poor and generally don't have much culture aside from stuff made by African Americans yet they get foids because they are physically strong and big. Was really surprising to see Ghanaian football players being larger than Korean Players even though the former is poor and probably doesn't have access to good food.

Last edited:
Then females should stop using goods of civilization and fuck and live with savage beasts in wilderness.

You do realize the most popular male celeb in Asia is Kim Taehyung aka an Asian guy ? Lol at for racially hating other brocels.

Then females should stop using goods of civilization and fuck and live with savage beasts in wilderness.
They are already doing that. Dogpill.

Only a matter of time before r/Asian"Masculinity" goes the way of r/aznidentity and deletes everything in the name of civility and women.

Last edited: