Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Based ricecel calls out 3/10 Brit for playing JBW game in Taiwan

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
From the latest inceltv video:

View: https://youtu.be/Sz9gCk1VJ7M?t=390

It went quite bad for him, he got fired from his job, then arrested. It was already over for him being a sub 4/10, and rice, but ending up unemployed and with a criminal record... Beyond over.
Don't try to fight the blackpill you can only lose.

Guy is a curry or a sand nigger

Damn, this ricecel has some build-up anger towards SEA-maxxers. But the incel didn't even argue back. He knows he is a failure and that his gf is thrash:feelskek:

This is how it starts. Hopefully these men start playing minecraft with these "foreigners". I don't hate normal incels, but there is something that pisses me off about whites taking advantage of JBW-- even though it's perfectly logical for them to do so. It angers me irrationally.

based i feel so bad for him:feelsbadman:

I'm not going to defend the JBWmaxxer, but this ricecel is not in the position to call other people trash

I'm white and I agree with him.
Of course we should apply the same logic to all non-white immigrants in Europe :feelsokman:

From the latest inceltv video:

View: https://youtu.be/Sz9gCk1VJ7M?t=390

It went quite bad for him, he got fired from his job, then arrested. It was already over for him being a sub 4/10, and rice, but ending up unemployed and with a criminal record... Beyond over.

cope he will fuck based groupies now he has badboy fame

THIS RICECEL IS A REAL MAN

PIN THIS FUCKING THREAD

Last edited:
couldnt live with myself if someone said that to me and i didnt do anything.

id rather land a few punches and get knocked out than not do anything

pussy faggot

girlfriend just lost 100% of attraction in that very moment

This is how it starts. Hopefully these men start playing minecraft with these "foreigners". I don't hate normal incels, but there is something that pisses me off about whites taking advantage of JBW-- even though it's perfectly logical for them to do so. It angers me irrationally.
because its based on leveraging the economic and social poverty of other people to your advantage in the most self interested way, it is the epitome of corruption

pussy faggot

Nah the power of JBW is unmatched.

Old legendary video. Taiwanese ricecel wasn't having it. He got arrested though.

And that whitecel deservedly got called out for running JBW game.

Most people have a very deep and natural feeling of disgust when they see interracial couples.

"Participants were quicker to associate interracial couples with non-human animals and same-race couples with humans. That suggests that interracial couples are more likely to be dehumanized than same-race couples, the researchers write, and previous studies have shown that people tend to exhibit more antisocial behavior and are more likely to use aggression and even violence toward dehumanized targets."

That white dude is damn near Trucel tier.

JFL, Average SEAmaxxer's day. Next time it wouldn't be a conversation like this, probably a dirty punch from the ricecels.

Old legendary video. Taiwanese ricecel wasn't having it. He got arrested though.

And that whitecel deservedly got called out for running JBW game.

Most people have a very deep and natural feeling of disgust when they see interracial couples.

"Participants were quicker to associate interracial couples with non-human animals and same-race couples with humans. That suggests that interracial couples are more likely to be dehumanized than same-race couples, the researchers write, and previous studies have shown that people tend to exhibit more antisocial behavior and are more likely to use aggression and even violence toward dehumanized targets."
:blackpill:

What people know is the truth but most won't say or suppress

we must preserve the purity of the han homeland

Based ricecel.
Based Inceltv analysis.

pussy faggot

i hope you do get punched out faggot.
How do you know that happened to him? is there a source for that?

The problem is women's hypergamy and no "honour system" to disincentivise them doing it. After the whitecel brings them to the 1st world and builds up their career more cucking begins.

I actually know a thai girl, who did something like this. She got to know a belgian guy in Thailand. They got together. The girl moved to Belgium with him. She stayed at his place, all the bills was paid by him. Within 4 years, she learned the language, and got a degree as a nurse. First she got a job as a nurse, then she changed, she became a "pharmacy visitor", you know a sales agent with a company car who tries to persuade the pharmacist to sell the company's products. It pays quite well, and the company car can be used in your private life as well. So this was the moment, when she broke up with the belgian guy. Married another guy a few months later, who doesn't even have a steady job, they just travelled around. She visited me in Hungary once, with the belgian guy. At that time she's been living in Europe for 2 years. The way they behaved was brutal. They never hold each other's hands, never kissed each other, not even on the cheek. I wasnt even blackpilled back then, but despite of this, I sensed that this is not okay. I told myself I would nevertolerate such behavior from my girlfriend. Poor guy! And yes, you are correct: he was your average nice guy. With a steady job at a medium-big company as an economist in his mid twenties, he had his own place, he was just okay. Let me quote:" this is just brutal, man. Beyond brutal!"

i hope you do get punched out faggot.

How do you know that happened to him? is there a source for that?

Christ he's probably already roped by now. Fucking brutal.

:lul::lul::lul:

@Transcended Trucel

lol that was funny.

I mean... it's hard to comment on each individual person's story/situation. Just because he's dating an Asian girl in Asia doesn't necessarily mean it's the way we are perceiving it.

Some people don't think about race much and things just happen, especially these days with the internet.

Either way though getting the Asian guy in trouble was a bad thing to do. The absolute worst thing that should happen to someone like that is a warning from the staff on the train.

Whilst I agree that this is bordering on harassment, if we can't express ourselves then what's the point of being here?

He's a saint tbhngl
Places like Taiwan are beyond cucked the article said he was being hounded by reporters telling him that he shamed Taiwan, truly retarded, St Liao has been christened :feelsokman:

Not sure that this guy was SEAmaxxing. Taiwan is not Vietnam, Cambodia or any other poor SEA country. In today's global economy you can be sent to other country. And if you are a normie, who do you suppose to date there? Cats?

You put yourself in the shoes of the guy with the racetraitor gf. I personally take the side of the ricecel here, though he is going off on a mayocel.
To be honest. Both the JBW horseface cel and the ricecel are fucked. Over for both of them :blackpill:

I can't find the full video. That horsecel probably deleted it.

Yeah, if I remember correctly, in the full video the ricecel says that the horsecel has a horse face.
Based
Hq720

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back