Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based r/virgin post (people who don't like cuckit posts need not apply)

They should just join this forum instead of using reddit.

Rare cuckit W

I dont like reddit or social media, I may or may not have an account but i forgot the password a long time ago so technically i dont have reddit anymore, It was boring, I mostly saw gaming forums and stuff but everything was gay or woke now and if i said anything wrong about a game character like i didnt like his sword or gunmods or whatever they would click and get furious like anything would make anyone furious, There was also tons of support gay and troon on my timeline which i tried constantly blocking because it was annoying, I dont really care, Im just a hetero male that wants pussy, If they want anus and exit only sure, But oy vey

great post, i'm sure the comments will gaslight the OP and the mods will ban them for "blackpill rhetoric"

any self respecting male on r/virgin or r/lonely should just come here.

Based reddit nigga

fuck redditors
fuck niggers
fuck jews
fuck trannies
fuck jewnnies
and fuck women

And how do men learn sex if they usually start with inexperienced foids? Is it just practice?
Being bad a at sex is a meme. What happens is that there is a culture of putting enormous responsibility on the man. He's responsible for not feeling anxious, getting it up, making the girl comfortable and wet, knowing what she thinks and wants without her saying anything, his pleasure, her pleasure, getting pregnant or not too. It's just a lot and overwhelming. This all could be avoided is foids communicated.

Based post. Usually that sub is just beating around the bush and making excuses for foid's behavior.

"Teen love isn’t important, it’s very messy and awkward”. Yeah, no shit, cause you’re still a kid. The whole point was for you to start to figure out the basics of a relationship so you can be better equipped to deal with more serious and complex ones as an adult. You had TIME, something virgins in there 20’s and 30’s who have never been in a relationship DON’T have.
This is exactly why I personally put so much emphasis on it.

23 is around the corner and I haven't even hugged a girl around my age. No woman wants that. When you are a teenager, it is ACCEPTABLE to be sexually and romantically experimental, not when you're a grown ass man.