Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Profound Reflections From Our "Bloated Prince"

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
High IQ post OP.

I find that even though I share your sentiments about our community being great and likeable individuals to add my own two cents into why I personally would not want to hang out in real life with people like us or any other groups of people society deems “losers” is because...

1. It would be a depressingly symbolic reminder of myself having fully given up and acquiescing to this horrible inescapable lifestyle.

2. I’ve always strongly been against the idea that society seems to embrace in its lazy, irresponsible, dereliction of duty (to others and itself) mindset and nature that seems to believe or more likely at least be ok with (and I’m using an analogy to start off making my point here) sticking severely mentally ill people in insane asylums with other severely mentally ill people thinking that’s going to do them any good. I’ve always believed it’d be better for such people to rather be exposed to people without their mental problems such as mentally stable normies for example as I believe some of that stability just might rub off on the person at least, whereas being stuck around a fellow group of crazies is just going to keep the mentally ill person batshit crazy since the negative behavior of the group just feeds into more negative behavior.

So my point is a group of us getting together in the real world would only bring us down further and prevent those who may have a chance at ascending from doing so and others well...it’d just bring them down to realize how truly fucked they/we all are and I’d argue our lives are bad enough as it is to the point where we don’t need anymore reminders.

This forum I’d say is only different in that it gives us all a mental out ie while we can safely admit what we are here status wise the other half of our minds can still assure us that there’s hope for us “some day”.

Yes, that ever mythical “some day” that we deep down know will never come but for a few fleeting moments at least we can imagine the wonderful and glorious life that we could have had if only we were born a genetic Chad.

It’s that hope no matter how false it may be that keeps us going from one day to the next.

We destroy that comforting lie that helps us cope and maintain our composure and dwindling mental stability and self respect by associating with others that are like us in real life which is why it’s so important and vital even to stay far away from them.

Without this cope there is no hope and from there we rope, lol.

At least that’s how I see things fellas.