Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based oldman tells a young whore to suck his dick in front of her boyfriend

The best thing about being old is being able to do insane shit like that. You dont have anything to loose anymote so why not in video gamr right?

Based beyond infinity, wish I could give that old man a hug.

@Puppeter look at this shit :feelsgah:

saw that a while back. it's the oldman's restaurant, he is the owner

this cunt really think she could behave like shit whwerever she is. I would have natural selected her (in helldiver 2 lagging server after updat)

how upset the cum dumpster got :feelskek: and this cucked faggot just sittin there scared shitless of this old fuck..

how upset the cum dumpster got :feelskek: and this cucked faggot just sittin there scared shitless of this old fuck..
"Get the fuck out here!" Stupid whore literally thinks she is God or something and can just command people to do things.

I can't condone what the old man did.

I notice that the boyfriend did nothing while the girlfriend screamed at the old man.

The boyfriend probably didn't think he could fight the old man, and he probably could not have. The girl knows that anyone touching her is just not a consideration with so many people around. She is female, she will not have to physically defend herself in public.

I wonder if the girl will somehow confront or punish the boyfriend for doing nothing.

"Get the fuck out here!" Stupid whore literally thinks she is God or something and can just command people to do things.
Well she can because this cucked soyciety will devour and maul anyone who lays his hand on one of the cumdumpsters

This should be the typical response to any forms of PDA

What an obnoxious little cunt. I hope she gets her head cut off by isis in the mountains of algeria one day in the video game call of duty.

That little slut whore needs some serious beatings. Gotta slap that attitude right out of that little cunt honestly.

That's such a great way to shame attention-seeking whores, and it worked very well here.

Best thing I’ve watched all day.