Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based officer arrests slut for drunk sex in public.

jonthesperg

jonthesperg

Officer
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fXNGZpKhc

This chick was trying to fuck a guy she met in a bar like an hour ago. :feelspuke:
God I despise drunk white sluts that go bars. Also the channels pretty cool and uploads only videos of toilets getting arrested if anyone's interested. :feelsautistic:

>"you dont have sex in the parking lot ok?"

jfl

I like the odd future reference under your name. Loved back when they made that kind of music.
me too. im glad you noticed.

golf wang.

Would have been better if the bitch was raped and killed and the cop found the body instead

Jfl, roastie btfo

If not for the body cam, I wonder if they would've fucked

privileged ass foid

Actually suifuel we will never get to experience this. Met an hour before, Drunk sex, just straight physical attraction. Jfl if anyone ever talks about personality when stuff like this is so common

Based officer​

:feelsautistic:
No such thing.... They do what they're paid to do. This isn't a reflection on their personal values/belief system- it's a job like any other. I wouldn't become to hopeful about this. Cops would just as easily allow her to do it if public sex was legalized tomorrow.

Actually suifuel we will never get to experience this. Met an hour before, Drunk sex, just straight physical attraction. Jfl if anyone ever talks about personality when stuff like this is so common
:forcedsmile: work on yourself, right? :forcedsmile::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back