Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Based Kanye

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
jxq3wgj3f4u01.png

Who is this guy? It's nice to see black Trumpsters though. Warms my heart.

he's just doing it for attention.

he's just doing it for attention.
no, this is old news. He's a legit supporter. He talked about it at a concert when Trump first got elected... then had a mental breakdown after his fans responded negatively.

Funny how the normies that started obsessing over Kanye (even after his music dropped quality wise) because it was apparently the cool thing to do will now be ignoring him for the same reason. "Hur dur Kanye made a face guys, so funny!"

Funny how the normies that started obsessing over Kanye (even after his music dropped quality wise) because it was apparently the cool thing to do will now be ignoring him for the same reason. "Hur dur Kanye made a face guys, so funny!"
can't imagine the cognitive dissonance when they're still following his fashion trends

Normies think everything is a hate symbol, the fucking ok sign is apparently a hate symbol.

reading his tweets were amazing all the butthurt from people was glorious

He went from George Bush doesn't care about black people to this, LOL.

Yeah he was a legit white hater for the longest time.

Talcum X with the saltiness. CNN & The Young Turks on suicide watch.

He should change his name to Kanye X or Malcolm West now. I don't think I've ever been so wrong about someone in my life. He might be a venal narcissistic prick but he obviously isn't totally stupid. He was also pretty much right when he said Bush II didn't care about black people. Even as a white nationalist and an extremely right wing person i hated the Bush administration and their handling of Katrina was a joke.

Kanye is getting bullied and humiliated by the loominardy. This is the only reason this is happening.

kanye is based af for pissing off every nigger fan of his. and the guy in the middle isnt some random old white dude its lyor cohen, youtube global head of music. pretty sure he wouldnt be a white supremacist at that position

Being blackpilled has made me appreciate trump. He is a cuck though