Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Based ISIL leader Baghdadi passed away.

Alllaaaaahu akbaaaar!!

How convenient that when one of these terrorist leaders dies the body is never recovered.
It started with Osama bin laden where they threw his body into the ocean, then the last ISIS leader where they drone strikes him, and now this guy that blew himself up. Really makes you think:kys::kys::kys:

Someone of value was lost this day

صلى الله عليه وسلم

Ascended finally. He'll be enjoyin' 72 pure virgins.
Images 89

Thats him rn.

Based, but can we trust what Trump says? Has it been confirmed by other sources? I thought they already killed him a few times. May Allah grant him his 72 virgins.

I don't think he's dead, they declared him dead more than 10 times already.

I don't think he's dead, they declared him dead more than 10 times already.
Yep I've also heard that multiple times. Where have you been? I didn't see here for some days.

Black pill speech at it's finest ¦>

jokes on the kafir scum. he ascended and now gets 72 virgins.

TFW I despise gynocracy so much I sympathize with Muslim fundamentalists. I just can't hate them anymore.

Lies, they didn't even kill bin laden

Lmao. Great post, now you can call incels terrorists too. Smh :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Who knows, maybe his successor will be 10x worse.

But he wasn't cucked.
this thread is retarded sorry bro but it is...
u just giving another reason to people who hate us to show how we worship fucking murderers who have innocent kids on their count...

fuck him again

He was not CUCK. Its the only thing I WE need to know when a man dies.

I don't support what he did or sympathize with him in any way, he definitely committed a lot of brutal and disgusting acts.

That said, this is a nerdy Quran teacher who built an empire out of nothing, defeated national armies and seized city after city, and had the world, every media outlet and every major military power, paying attention to him and his movement. It took the combined forces of the United States and Russia to take him and his caliphate out. Really he is the only guy to manage to do something like that since Hitler. So while he may be dead, he's definitely going to remain historically significant.

For all we know he's probably chilling in some private resort with Tim Osman.