Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Houthi Pirate says He ´Doesn´t Care About Looks´

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Wizard
★★
Western superficial whores and scum, felt the need to criticize the appearance of this Based Houthi Pirate.
According to the Western beauty standard, his looks aren´t ´good enough´.

But this Houthi couldn´t care less:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/F8taDOd9KyQ

Yemeni pirate >>> tax-paying law-abiding citizen

He has circassion blood. Look at his blue eyes and brown hair, you dont find that shit in yemen naturally.

He has circassion blood. Look at his blue eyes and brown hair, you dont find that shit in yemen naturally.
Yeah he mogs most Gulf Arabs from what I've seen.

mogs me into oblivion

I hope he gets his head blown off by Israelis. Then we'll see how sexually arousing he is to females.

What I hope Israel does to him

Western superficial whores and scum, felt the need to criticize the appearance of this Based Houthi Pirate.
According to the Western beauty standard, his looks aren´t ´good enough´.

But this Houthi couldn´t care less:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/F8taDOd9KyQ

His people were the first tribe to take the Arab identity even though before Islam they didn't like identifying with nomadic Bedouins.

Yeah he mogs most Gulf Arabs from what I've seen.
Yemen was like the only place in the Gulf that had white slaves and/or white muslims permanently settle there.

Although I think some eastern gulf arabs with Iranian features also look decent

Attachments

• 1713898861910.png
    1713898861910.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 19
I've also learned about how the Ottomans ran a slave-trade which included many Slavs, so perhaps this is another reason?
Slavic slaves just went to anatolia for the most part, but also some to Algeria Egypt and Syria. None to Yemen from what I know

Slavic slaves just went to anatolia for the most part, but also some to Algeria Egypt and Syria. None to Yemen from what I know
Vikings ran one also, some of my Celtic ancestors no doubt got enslaved by the Vikings.

And that's a point I always bring up: Various groups of Whites such as Celtics, Slavs, etc. were all oppressed throughout history & even enslaved to some degree, and in the case of the Slavs by non-Whites. So then why should these groups have to be fucked over by mass-immigration, demographic replacement, etc?

mogs me into oblivion
I saw my reflection in my Mac screen next to his.....

Let's just say, my will to live has gone down by a lot.
I also "wouldn't care about looks" if I had his looks:feelsugh:.
It's literally the meme in reality.

Fuck, I can't take reality seriously anymore; I'm not even sure how much of it is "real" tbh
I hope he gets his head blown off by Israelis. Then we'll see how sexually arousing he is to females.
I'd rather other Pirates capture him & torture him tbh.
What I hope Israel does to him

View attachment 1142808
Seeing the ways his eyes pop-out has me caging :feelskek:

Tenor

Yemen was like the only place in the Gulf that had white slaves and/or white muslims permanently settle there.

View attachment 1142812View attachment 1142815
View attachment 1142810View attachment 1142814

Although I think some eastern gulf arabs with Iranian features also look decent
yemen never had white slaves you dumb low iq monkey . the only slaves that yemen ever had were black ones .

Also all the white slaves that were sold in Arabia were sold in the hejaz region in modern saudi arabia .

these guys are just naturally white

yemen never had white slaves you dumb low iq monkey . the only slaves that yemen ever had were black ones .
It did. Look up the man who founded dar es Salam. He was half arab half circassion
Also all the white slaves that were sold in Arabia were sold in the hejaz region in modern saudi arabia .
Proof?
Lol what delusions. There are no accounts of aryans going to yemen

Nah, @Made in Heaven is correct on this one.

Yemenis don't have any, if much, of the DNA which correlates heavily with looking "White," ANF/EEF & Steppe/Yamnaya

But yeah, I do recall hearing the Yemenis also had tons of Black slaves, which is why some may look as if they have Sub-Saharan & Ethiopian admixture.

It did. Look up the man who founded dar es Salam. He was half arab half circassion
he was omani
dont need to proof it , any slave trader with white people would go to mecca or medina to sell them off
Lol what delusions. There are no accounts of aryans going to yemen
you dont need to be aryan to have ''white features'', and i never claimed that aryans ever came to yemen

heres a description of imam malik (died 795)who was yemeni from both sides

''He was described as being very tall and imposing in stature. He had very fair hair. He also had a huge beard and big blue eyes''

I'm not saying these traits are common , theyre very rare but theyre indigenous as opposed to have come from outside influence .

you literally have zero proof that white slaves were sold in yemen (and if it did happen it would be extremely rare).

it also doesn't help your case that these white traits are more common in the highland areas which were more isolated

Nah, @Made in Heaven is correct on this one.

Yemenis don't have any, if much, of the DNA which correlates heavily with looking "White," ANF/EEF & Steppe/Yamnaya

But yeah, I do recall hearing the Yemenis also had tons of Black slaves, which is why some may look as if they have Sub-Saharan & Ethiopian admixture.
hes stupid and i said nothing wrong

he was omani
half omani. half circassion. Google is free, retard. Use it.
dont need to proof it , any slave trader with white people would go to mecca or medina to sell them off
So no proof? Even though yemen was known as a slave trade port.

"In 1936, the British authorities in Aden filed a report about the slavery in Yemen. The British report told of 5,000 to 10,000 slaves in a population of three million. The majority of the slaves were either trafficked from Africa, or born to enslaved Africans in Yemen, and a small minority of the slaves where Caucasian"
you dont need to be aryan to have ''white features'', and i never claimed that aryans ever came to yemen
Yes you do. You need Scythian/Yamnaya blood to have blue eyes.
heres a description of imam malik (died 795)who was yemeni from both sides

''He was described as being very tall and imposing in stature. He had very fair hair. He also had a huge beard and big blue eyes''

I'm not saying these traits are common , theyre very rare but theyre indigenous as opposed to have come from outside influence .
Imam Malik easily could have been a single outlier, or had iranian/roman ancestory.
it also doesn't help your case that these white traits are more common in the highland areas which were more isolated
proof?

Based. Because this and another motives, western society is failed. The future is MUSLIM

And you blindly believe it. Kinda funny how some so called blackpillers are so easy to manipulate

Isis used people like him to recruit hundreds of western foids

Yes you do. You need Scythian/Yamnaya blood to have blue eyes.
The Yamnaya were primarily swarthy and dark-featured. Their Corded Ware descendants had blue eyes because they got it from the Western Hunter Gatherers

It seems like a lot of GL ethnics in poor countries just carry on with life like it’s nothing. Uncle Chadpreet is another well-known example of this. Despite being an EXAchad by curryland standards, he’s no movie star or anything, just a random looksmax user’s uncle
1000039442-png.1075799
1000039444-png.1075801

Last edited: