Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based currycels back at it (currywhore gets shot)

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Pw3ggt4fbx341 1

tHiS iS wHy InDiAn WoMeN gO FoR oThEr RaCeS

Based as fuck currycel. If foids don't please men why are they wasting oxygen ?

I wish I was born anything but curry :feelsbadman:

Even rice ? If you statusmaxx you can get arranged marriage you don't have that option as rice.
No. My family tried to do that shit with me and I only got rejections. Most of them wanted white guys (I found out that a few of them later got white bfs after rejecting shitheads like me).
I'm too ugly and not high enough betabuxx for them to consider me.

No. My family tried to do that shit with me and I only got rejections. Most of them wanted white guys (I found out that a few of them later got white bfs after rejecting shitheads like me).
I'm too ugly and not high enough betabuxx for them to consider me.
Betabuxx and try to pull from curryland. Western ones are gone case. Do you mind telling me in mssg which western Chadhole you're from ?

Betabuxx and try to pull from curryland. Western ones are gone case. Do you mind telling me in mssg which western Chadhole you're from ?

Youre delusional brah. Currywhores in curryland are even worse than the western ones.

i wish i was that based and low inhib irl

You don't fuck with curries. What was she thinking?

Youre delusional brah. Currywhores in curryland are even worse than the western ones.
He's western passport maxxed his chances are actually pretty high. If he has a steady job then he can get any 5/10 curru foid easily

He's western passport maxxed his chances are actually pretty high. If he has a steady job then he can get any 5/10 curru foid easily

True. But he'll get stuck with a green card whore who'll prolly leave him later on. Currywhores are both ugly and entitled.

I told him the same. Currywhores from curryland still want whites too. They're wise to the bobs and vagne memes and hate their own men too.
True. But he'll get stuck with a green card whore who'll prolly leave him later on. Currywhores are both ugly and entitled.
100% truth. Already happened to a family friend of mine. Currywhore wife cucked his ass. He's too much of a pussy to end it and would rather live with her than risk the shame of divorce. She doesn't even sleep with him anymore and he sleeps on the couch.

Prenupmaxx and dowry maxx to avoid doivorce rape once he gets to fuck the foid doesn't matter what happens to her later. And he should try and get vasectomy so he doesn't have to pay for child support.

Prenupmaxx and dowry maxx to avoid doivorce rape once he gets to fuck the foid doesn't matter what happens to her later. And he should try and get vasectomy so he doesn't have to pay for child support.

I think you're missing the point. Most of us here won't be happy with an entitled, extremely ugly curryfoid. They only use currymen as walking ATMs.

I think you're missing the point. Most of us here won't be happy with an entitled, extremely ugly curryfoid. They only use currymen as walking ATMs.
I don't want a currywhore either. But that's th best chance you have if you desperately want one. Curries can only get sub 8 currywhores and sub 5 noodlewhore irrespective of how chad they are.
100% truth. Already happened to a family friend of mine. Currywhore wife cucked his ass. He's too much of a pussy to end it and would rather live with her than risk the shame of divorce. She doesn't even sleep with him anymore and he sleeps on the couch.
Was she caught cheating on him ?

Last edited:
I don't want a currywhore either. But that's th best chance you have if you desperately want one. Curries can only get sub 8 currywhores and sub 5 noodlewhore irrespective of how chad they are.

I cant even get sub-6 currywhores JFL.

Being a curry must be hell. Your women are not only hideous but they all want to fuck white guys.