Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based curry posts introspection

F

foreigngame

Banned
-

I have a white former incel friend who started dating some curry diaperhead. He's a manlet and ugly too. I told him he shouldn't have curry kids unless he wanted to raise brown shit looking inferior gene future incels.

Sorry brother but pajeets will keep breeding they will be the last of two races left on earth. BBCs and pajeets will have to kill each other to death eventually. thank god i'm white won't have to see any of that crap.

Sorry brother but pajeets will keep breeding they will be the last of two races left on earth. BBCs and pajeets will have to kill each other to death eventually. thank god i'm white won't have to see any of that crap.

Lmfao how can small meat pajeets even compete? It never began

jfl if youre not shitting on the street

How do you figure? Based purely on numbers, curries and ricecels will overrun the earth. We are the human cockroaches that will engulf all of civilization and outlast all.

The strongest race in the end is not the tallest and best looking one. It is the one that breeds the most. Kind of funny how that works.

How do you figure? Based purely on numbers, curries and ricecels will overrun the earth. We are the human cockroaches that will engulf all of civilization and outlast all.

The strongest race in the end is not the tallest and best looking one. It is the one that breeds the most. Kind of funny how that works.
Yeah, numbers >>>>>>>> everything else.

There are currently 1.5 billion curries give or take and 1.5 billion chinkies.

In a few 100 years everyone on earth will ar least have some curry or chinki blood. Its inevitable. Funny how on a microlevel it seems to be over for ethnics...but on a macro level they are supposed to be stronger than ever :lul:

Are you a currycel?

Yeah, numbers >>>>>>>> everything else.

There are currently 1.5 billion curries give or take and 1.5 billion chinkies.

In a few 100 years everyone on earth will ar least have some curry or chinki blood. Its inevitable. Funny how on a microlevel it seems to be over for ethnics...but on a macro level they are supposed to be stronger than ever :lul:

One day the entire globe will be our toilet to shit on. JFL

As long as we can shit in white whores faces its all good tbh.

Well probably they'll all be eradicated by then along with all of white people ...

White people are breeding themselves out of existence with their subreplacement reproduction rates.

Unless genetic engineering turns us all white eventually which is equally possible by then.

Asians and curries both hate their own races and colors and both are pretty good at science. Maybe one of our races will figure out a cure for our afflictions and we will become the new whites reborn.

Well probably they'll all be eradicated by then along with all of white people ...

White people are breeding themselves out of existence with their subreplacement reproduction rates.

Unless genetic engineering turns us all white eventually which is equally possible by then.

Asians and curries both hate their own races and colors and both are pretty good at science. Maybe one of our races will figure out a cure for our afflictions and we will become the new whites reborn.
High iq.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: