Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based curry parents try to reason with their cuck son

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
A curry wants to marry a 61 year old, his parents flip the fuck out

• JFL at the comments, when someone wrote along the lines of "why is it ok for an old man to marry a young girl?"...because it's a traditional culture, and traditional cultures view marriage for the purpose of starting families, and men can technically still make babies well into old age, you dumbass, whereas a foids fertility declines after about 35
  • Question for Indians here: I can't tell if it's Hindi or Gujarati. Also, the subtitles are said to be nice compared to what they actually said; supposedly they were being a lot more savage than what the translation show. Can anyone confirm?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acpix7aiX08

"i cannot do this to this family. i need to just go back to MURRICA"

said in NPC voice

"i just wanted a young boyo to take care of my soyow"

So the thing he picked to want to marry can't have kids I'm assuming? Menopause?

Curry culture and general basedness fascinates me. My uncle is curry and a brilliant businessman, but also redpilled af. He's probably a big reason why I like curries so much.

Yup she's 61...wayyyy past child making age
61? Damn. Yeah, that's a major cuck. Hard to tell white people age past their 40s at times.

I have watched it tho

His curry parents aren't some "based" just another NPC cucked curries who know absolutely nothing. They forced his son into an betabuxxing arranged marriage in which the obvious happened, divorce which probably costed money.

Obviously the guy is also stupid for marrying that hag. Can't deny that.

His curry parents aren't some "based" just another NPC cucked curries who know absolutely nothing. They forced his son into an betabuxxing arranged marriage in which the obvious happened, divorce which probably costed money.

I mean he got the white girl....... just a couple of decades late.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back