Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based based chincel leafy comes back and calls out jew cuck h3h3 for supporting simps like icuckzzz

H3h3 has good facial bones e.g. forward grown mandible, so he has no idea what it's like to actually be ugly. I'm tired of these guys that think they're ugly because of one or 2 bad features, when they have good facial bones.

th

Im getting a weird, autistic vibe off of this dude. Even the foid is getting tired of how he is acting out. "Maybe you should calm down". :feelskek: :feelskek:

Damn, was never really into leafy. But I just went and saw so many exposing videos of his subhuman recessed lower third. Brutal. He was Legit bullied off YouTube.

Idubbz literally publicly shamed him.
What goes around Comes around I suppose, I feel Nothing for the faggot.
Only fags take pleasure in degrading other People.
People that have experienced suffering do not wish to impose it on innocent other People.

Leafy is stronger now, that idubbz is in decline. I hope he grabs the opportunity by the balls and fucking murders him, fag against fag.

When they made fun of his chin, that was a big blackpill

The Saint returns
I think the IT level bullying leafy experienced from this fat jew and iCuckzz blackpilled him hard and these short, to the point roast videos are proof of it. absolute mad lad 10/10 bravo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back