Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Changlite guy makes Noodlewhore Upset

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Foids may hate us with all our guts, but we must make them cry. Make them suffer. Make them resent living.
Don't display Kindness/empathy to holes; If they had the power, they would make you suffer in the most brutal ways before killing you.
Use their tears/screams/cries as fuel to your life.

Remember the Blackpill. Remember the truth.

View: https://twitter.com/mybelovedghost/status/1299400074980716544

ill work my ass off and get a phone to record me bullying foids like i did yesterday.

he doesn't look white

"it's a prank" ruined the whole thing. The white chad she fucks behind your back wouldn't have backed down.

he's hapa.
and he revealed it was a prank and they had sex right after in the car garage.
this guy is fucking retarded.Imagine having to subject yourself to some 5/10 noodlewhore because you have to compete with white chads.He can easily get any bitch back in his parents hometown.american asians are fucking retarded

if he was actually white she would be in tears

man_in_wheelchair_tone5
Output onlinepngtools 11

Went in for lifefuel and got suifuel instead. The way she kisses him in the beginning was hard to watch tbh ngl.
JFL at curries

Curries cant win, no matter what. The game is rigged against us.

Fuck yeah. Why did he tell her its a prank. He should've let go back to her house crying.

Foids may hate us with all our guts, but we must make them cry. Make them suffer. Make them resent living.
Don't display Kindness/empathy to holes; If they had the power, they would make you suffer in the most brutal ways before killing you.
Use their tears/screams/cries as fuel to your life.

Remember the Blackpill. Remember the truth.

View: https://twitter.com/mybelovedghost/status/1299400074980716544

Youre coping hard OP. Wtf do you mean "We"? none of us are chads, we cant make these whores cry. They dont give a fuck about us.

this guy is fucking retarded.Imagine having to subject yourself to some 5/10 noodlewhore because you have to compete with white chads.He can easily get any bitch back in his parents hometown.american asians are fucking retarded

he's probably too Westernized to ever go back home now. probably can't even speak the language.
also, half white. he will never be accepted into the fold. that's the tragedy of hapas.

also this foid kind of looks like a shaved monkey with a wig on.
i never really liked this noodle phenotype tbh, even if it's objectively "good."

then she uses the word "literally" about five times in the span of 10 seconds.
the way she says it, you can tell she's dumb as a rock.

Youre coping hard OP. Wtf do you mean "We"? none of us are chads, we cant make these whores cry. They dont give a fuck about us.
It's the little things.

When I go back to college, I'll purposefully be going for walks in the middle of the night and walking behind roasties to annoy them.

Don't hold the door open for them etc.

Idk. The little things as I said...
Changlite

That's a screenshot of a motion video. Only chads+ can still look decent in such a scenario.

"it's a prank" ruined the whole thing. The white chad she fucks behind your back wouldn't have backed down.
Black pilled and high IQ.

it's a prank:soy:

nice voice on that foid :feelsohh:

He really shouldn’t have said it’s a prank. He sounds like a cuck when he said that

Normies think when they refer to "my girl" they are talking about how the girl is theirs but this just shows they are delusional. They have to chase after and fight for their foid if they make a joke or act sarcastic and she doesn't realize it right away and isn't flattered.
yeah that's what I figured

also jfl at this bluepilled curry in the comments

View: https://twitter.com/sidchopra85/status/1299377611848560640

Someone tell this guy to leave sucking up to women to white and black guys.

Edit: while people here are trashing him other scum on twitter are digging up his post history and trying to find ways to mock him and call him an incel.
This is probably responsible more than anything else for blackpilling incels so as usual everything normies do for laughs at the expense of ugly guys ends up biting them in the ass later.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back