Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based chad helps his incel friends gets his first kiss with 4 cheerleaders. Hopefully this will give him confidence to do better in life.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was a kid I always worried about my first kiss. Each passing year added another year of stress. You can see in his face how much more confidence he got.

Even tho it was not his first true kiss, since the girl didn’t actually like him. He still got fake confidence and status boost.
Maybe now he can stop worrying about first kiss and focus on greater stuff.

Just kidding now he will just stress about his first bj, then first lay. Chad needs to help him more

That Holland incel mogs me from LA to NYC

Nothing like kissing the mouth of a whore. A mouth that your Chad friend just nutted in the previous day.

He mogs me anyway.
True if he was a 5'3 ugly curry the girls would have never agreed to this
Nothing like kissing the mouth of a whore. A mouth that your Chad friend just nutted in the previous day.
chads start nutting in girls mouth from age 12. So if you dont get your first kiss by age 12 you are kissing a whore basically

the "incel" heightmogs everyone there

Incels in the 80s, especially in white superban areas are the chadlites of today.
Oh my god if only the short sighted people in the reagan era knew what was coming today.

All these whores had Chad's dick in their mouths 10 minutes before kissing him.

Mogs me from Newyork to New delhi.

Mogs me in looks probably height and he’s not ethnic/curry
Conclusion: it’s Over

Whores will eat an incel's literal shit if a chad commands.

They probably sucked chad off before kissing that incel.

Decade from now he'll still remember it.
Don't think they helped him. They wanted the fame and exposure from the app. They don't give a single fuck about him.
I wonder if he noticed the funny taste on their lips.

You may never know where those lips have been :feelswhat:

Decade from now he'll still remember it.
Don't think they helped him. They wanted the fame and exposure from the app. They don't give a single fuck about him.
I wonder if he noticed the funny taste on their lips.
funny taste?

Nice "life fuel", made the void inside of me feel worse.

Its sooo fucking over
Nice "life fuel", made the void inside of me feel worse.
Agree, its suifuel knowing he wouldn't get shit for free and its all forced

brutal heightpill

They were just making fun of him to be honest.. "hey look at this ugly fuck lets kiss him haha"

They were just making fun of him to be honest.. "hey look at this ugly fuck lets kiss him haha"
That’s not how you make fun of ppl by kissing them.
Chad makes fun of ppl by beating them up.

every normie In their class would probably die to be with him

thats not an incel,its tall,blond and white

That’s not how you make fun of ppl by kissing them.
Chad makes fun of ppl by beating them up.

every normie In their class would probably die to be with him
They kissed him because he is ugly. The fact that everyone is going wild is because the ugly kid kissed.

Attachments

• 01CBCF7E-1330-414D-88B7-9DD76A533A55.jpeg
    01CBCF7E-1330-414D-88B7-9DD76A533A55.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 9E0706E5-2F26-4638-81B8-A98F7212AABC.jpeg
    9E0706E5-2F26-4638-81B8-A98F7212AABC.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 20
That kid is a fucking normie JFL at being tall,white, and average looking face and thinking your an incel.

That kid is a fucking normie JFL at being tall,white, and average looking face and thinking your an incel.
He would have went all his life without kisssing if chad didn’t help him.

he seems to be in grade 9-10 and if you don’t have any romantic relationship by then, then it’s over

He would have went all his life without kisssing if chad didn’t help him.

he seems to be in grade 9-10 and if you don’t have any romantic relationship by then, then it’s over
How do you know that would have happened? Can you predict the future?
Plus if he's as young as you say he is then he is way too young to be declared an incel, from what I can tell me most the entire user base here.

That's why I don't hate Chads. I've had Chadlites trying to help incel friends exactly that way. Pushing the very women they were fucking to kiss incels, kek (of course they didn't really care because there are many more where it came from).

Think about it. What can Chads do for you? Helping you is the best they can do for you, and they do it. It's not that rare.

Now, what can foids do for you? They can solve your inceldom. Any remotely attractive girl would do. But ALL refuse doing so.

Seriously, who deserves your hate more? Foids or Chads?

"Sex doesn't change anything you fucking inkwell" to "He evolved" after 4 mouth pecks.

mogs me
he has height, looks, and chad friends
and the stacys actually agreed to kiss him instead of being repulsed and running away
he's basically a chad-lite at best, a normie at worst

call me gigavolcel but i wouldn't kiss any of those cumdumpsters lmao if a foid is even willing to kiss an incel for chad's approval she is definitely doing the most degenerate things to chad like licking his asshole

His glasses and hair style fuck him over even more. He looks like a lesbian. He’s tall, white and has good skin though, so he has a good canvas to looksmaxx from.

He got a free pass to experience something a lot of people here will never experience.

Mogs me from Santiago to Djibouti.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back