Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Blackman Speedruns Dropping Blackpills

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★★
Think About It GIF by Identity

>Looks matter more than money
>Women won’t overlook your appearance just because you’re rich
>Looks are important for becoming rich anyways
>Rich people are more good looking on average
>Geomaxxing is just taking advantage of the fact that some people are born even poorer than you
>Even poor, third-world women still dream of being able to monkey branch to even richer, handsomer Westerner
>Western women don’t need your money anyways
>Western women are now outearning Western men on average
>None of this matters anyways because you will never be rich
>Rich people come from rich families

Blackpill overdose. Take your meds, Tate-worshipping, faggot zoomers.

Laugh Smile GIF

An honorary prophet too based for ShitTok. I watched the video twice.

I like these moments of based black men. It shows that maybe a few of them are not so retarded after all. It warms my heart. :)

Tiktok has long videos now?

I hate to say it but the guy has a point.

Based and real

Pretty based video tbh

Blackpill 101. Basado

View attachment 1179315

>Geomaxxing is just taking advantage of the fact that some people are born even poorer than you
>Even poor, third-world women still dream of being able to monkey branch to even richer, handsomer Westerner

Laugh Smile GIF

He's definitely based and blackpilled. He knows what's going on because you can clearly see that he's personally experienced what he is talking about. We need more people online like this guy.

He belongs here.

Yea but who cares because money will get you places so it doesn’t matter. Only foid worshippers care too much

Yea but who cares because money will get you places so it doesn’t matter. Only foid worshippers care too much
Happy Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by M|SD Official

Did you miss the part where rich people are generally more attractive, and being handsome can make you rich?

>Jeremy Meeks is calling

based and black

pilled

Did you miss the part where rich people are generally more attractive, and being handsome can make you rich?

>Jeremy Meeks is calling
Im sure Bald LTNs like Jeff bezos and kike fags like gates are such chads. Sorry but being rich is just based off nepotism and Judaism.
I won’t deny looks will def help but none of those people being carried by looks will ever reach the status of billionaires lol. Let alone multi millionaires

Im sure Bald LTNs like Jeff bezos and kike fags like gates are such chads. Sorry but being rich is just based off nepotism and Judaism.
I won’t deny looks will def help but none of those people being carried by looks will ever reach the status of billionaires lol. Let alone multi millionaires
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

I’m not talking about billionaires. I’m talking about your average, upper-management Chad making $300k a year. I’ve spoke on this before.

Rich people are usually more attractive. Walk around in an upscale neighborhood for 20min and you realize rich people are a different species.

“Yeah, obviously billionaires that have actually made something like Mark Zuckerkike are ugly manlets, but the guy that becomes executive regional manager making $900k/yr looks like this

78d95a34f1ba07af41e258d9f25b8fd2.jpg

Because he got hired by some fat, old, HR foid and rose through the ranks of the
>boys club
Where all the upper management respect him because he’s tall and good looking.”

Old quote.

This post.

Even my last job, the head manager was some 6’3” old football jock. Not necessarily handsome, but like the 3rd biggest guy there. He wasn’t a billionaire, but he was probably making at least $200k a year in a very lost cost of living area.

If you look at the corporate ladder anyways, the average height/attractiveness of the men goes up as you look up the rungs. They only start getting uglier once they start getting old.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

I’m not talking about billionaires. I’m talking about your average, upper-management Chad making $300k a year. I’ve spoke on this before.

Rich people are usually more attractive. Walk around in an upscale neighborhood for 20min and you realize rich people are a different species.
I agree with this and I’ve made this point have several times
“Yeah, obviously billionaires that have actually made something like Mark Zuckerkike are ugly manlets, but the guy that becomes executive regional manager making $900k/yr looks like this

78d95a34f1ba07af41e258d9f25b8fd2.jpg
This dude is old as fuck only appeals to roasties.

Because he got hired by some fat, old, HR foid and rose through the ranks of the
>boys club
Where all the upper management respect him because he’s tall and good looking.”
True Well nowadays they’re getting replaced by Indians and foids so lol

Based blackcel

@BlackCel_from_ZA @IronsideCel @MHCheese454 @Fat Link @Rabbi Schneerson

DAMN he cooked no cap frfr black kang stay on top of sheeit reaL TAlk

Sheeiiit, that nigga is blackpilled. Kinda fitting don't you think?
Anyhow based Jamal. You get some KFC or some Popeyes from me if we ever was to meet.

He should make more blackpill videos. He has the talent for it.

View attachment 1179315

Laugh Smile GIF

It's nice to see my fellow niggers waking tf up mang

View attachment 1179315

Laugh Smile GIF

The more I listen the more based he becomes. Warms my heart :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :bigbrain::bigbrain:

Watched about halfway but he lost the logic trail by saying you'll never be rich but they mentioning current passport bros. Shitholes are getting shittier with 360,000 people born every day. There is still value to "exploiting" poor holes and seeking an ability to exploit, even if that's not the tingles "love" ideal.

ngl I feel like a lot of black men are actually pretty based when it comes to gender politics

Based and africanamericalpilled.

I mean some of this is wet/canned stuff from manosphere. Good for him for spreading the (black) word.

>Jeremy Meeks is calling
Aren't rich more people more attractive because they can afford better skincare and facial cosmetic surgeries. Ronaldo for example

So this is what becomes of the higher end of the IQ scale of the black population

Women prioritize comfort and survival over chad genes. Now Chad genes automatically guarantee a good life in the west, but do they guarantee a good life (by western standards) in Somalia, India, Guatemala, or even Bulgaria? Sure, a chad in Bulgaria will probs make 40kUSD/yr which will put him in top 1% of income, but a successful businessman (legal or illegal) will make far more and likely control similar SMV. In the west though a chad will easily clear 100k (that's the zero effort Jeremy Meeks level of commitment bar), and at that bar is what Jeff Bezos offers actually worth so much that a foid would settle for a man with inferior genes just because he's a billionaire?

Aren't rich more people more attractive because they can afford better skincare and facial cosmetic surgeries. Ronaldo for example
Cristiano Ronaldo Ok GIF by Portugal

No. Rich people are more attractive because good looking people get shoved up the social ladder, one way or another. Ronaldo is rich because of his elite genes. The same genes that make him hyper athletic make him better looking (being in perfect shape helps too). Leonardo DiCaprio was born to poor hippies, and his looks carried him to Hollywood.

Animated GIF

On top of this, kids born to rich families are taller/better looking because the dad can Betabux a hotter wife (Trophy Wife/Hot Mom Theory). Armie Hammer was born to a billionaire Jooish family. He’s the tallest/hottest in the family because his billionaire dad married a supermodel or someshit.

Trump What GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Donald Trump was Brad status growing up, but marrying a 5’10” supermodel led to Barron being a 6’8” trust fund kid.

Women prioritize comfort and survival over chad genes. Now Chad genes automatically guarantee a good life in the west, but do they guarantee a good life (by western standards) in Somalia, India, Guatemala, or even Bulgaria?
wrestlemania xxvii wrestling GIF by WWE

They don’t guarantee it, but Chad status always tilts the odds in your favor. Still, you are right that women will forgo Chad if it is a matter of survival. If Chad is starving without clean water, the woman will move onto the betabux. It’s no different than the animal kingdom. Resource abundance is the only way that inferior males can compete with the superior male for mates. However, the superior male often has the most resources anyways. In rare instances, if the inferior males are greatly lacking in both resources and mates, they will gang up together to topple the Alpha as a group. A new Alpha is then appointed. You see this behavior in primates.

I would point to the Great Khali. Do you think he’d be rich if he wasn’t 7’2” and muscular?
Sure, a chad in Bulgaria will probs make 40kUSD/yr which will put him in top 1% of income, but a successful businessman (legal or illegal) will make far more and likely control similar SMV. In the west though a chad will easily clear 100k (that's the zero effort Jeremy Meeks level of commitment bar),
Yes, I often say, in the West, it is better to be born Chad than rich. Any random Chad can build a good life for themselves. Chad can drive a semi-truck fresh out of highschool and clear $60k per year or more. Once you own your own truck, that can be six figures easy. A rich, ugly fuck will always be ugly.

In other nations with no opportunity, I can see wealth being more important.
and at that bar is what Jeff Bezos offers actually worth so much that a foid would settle for a man with inferior genes just because he's a billionaire?
Depends on a myriad of factors. Bezos is likely not having any more children, so not passing on his genes. It also depends on the materialistic tendencies of the woman.

The average American can’t even afford to save for retirement. Jeff Bezos has a huge leg up since he never has to work, can buy her anything, and can travel anywhere.

Yelling Nba Playoffs GIF by NBA

However, what does Bezos have over a 6’7”, millionaire, white Chad NBA player like Luka Doncic? Really nothing. At a certain point, rich is just rich. I would say that if you’re 6’2” and make $200k+ a year, you clear Bezos in most women’s eyes.