Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL based blackcel roasts toasty roastie whore

• Thread starter Deleted member 38579
  • Start date
Repost but a good one. That dude rocks, his nostrils spit blackpill fire

He does this as a joke. He's a big streamer. Not even an incel, reddit is stupid.
sheeeeit, how old is this vid?
It's from Adin Ross's live stream with ash kash a few days ago.

He does this as a joke. He's a big streamer. Not even an incel, reddit is stupid.

lmao this nigga speed is unfunny to me but this was kinda funny ngl

He was trolling her

He was trolling her
based tho he literally said anythng he wanted in her face and she couldn't do noting because ''it's just a prank bro'' i bet the foid got a ptsd out of that cuz they are mentally weak and can't take a joke

based tho he literally said anythng he wanted in her face and she couldn't do noting because ''it's just a prank bro'' i bet the foid got a ptsd out of that cuz they are mentally weak and can't take a joke
Of course it's based.

He was trolling her
Redditors will believe anything that's put in front of them and will belittle anyone they think has even the slightet semblence of "incel" behavior. The cunt he's trolling literally got famous off a video of herself sucking some guy's cock, but they'll defend her becuase women.

All zoomer streamers deserve the guillotine

Isn't this whore internet famous for dick sucking or something? No wonder this guy was going off, can't blame him when you get rejected by some shriveled up meat..

It's cringy zoomer humor, all the "people" in that video should be gassed.

It's cringy zoomer humor, all the "people" in that video should be gassed.
it's only good in the sense that the whore gets called for what she is: a whore, too bad it's a prank

He left them speechless.:lul::lul:

Redditors will believe anything that's put in front of them and will belittle anyone they think has even the slightet semblence of "incel" behavior. The cunt he's trolling literally got famous off a video of herself sucking some guy's cock, but they'll defend her becuase women.
Yup

Fake or not he brought up something obvious that always confused me.

This line women like to use as an insult - "I wouldn't fuck you if we were the last two people on earth".

If they were the last two people on earth she wouldn't have a say, it really shows women's lack of self awareness.

Last edited:

Anglos and jews, white man you lose

He's actually a troll. Sort by controversial. He's not an incel. BUT he does represent whats coming with blackcels. I have a feelingt hings will get vERy violent when the BBCpill is publicly debunked.

He's going off like crazy:feelskek::feelskek:
That's how incels are gonna start to riot in the next years