Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Crushed on Chad during ovulation

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1c8gb1d/crushed_on_a_customer_during_ovulation_and_i/

I just got off my birth control after years of being on it. I just formed my first, huge crush on this incredibly handsome and very masculine man that recently became a regular at my workplace. Come to find he’s a decade older than me, yet he doesn’t look like it…

After plenty of flirty interactions with him, he ended up giving me his number. Initially, I didn’t even want anything serious with him. Just really wanted to sleep with a hot guy that carried himself well

I thought it was all about personality, did women lie? :waitwhat::feelsclown:

Unlike you she could smell he wasn't an .is member

Women on pill are attracted to femboy faggots and want real men when they aren't on BC.

why do they post this shit, I hope she gets raped by a truecel

what does s*** means

Years of birth control? Holy shit :worryfeels:

Women on pill are attracted to femboy faggots and want real men when they aren't on BC.
Neoteny implies high paternal investment (commitment), whereas dimorphism implies low paternal investment (pumping and dumping).

Learning this really instills in you the lesson that wom*n are nothing but animals. They go for a babyface when they get the hormonal signals of already being pregnant, and go for a Chad when they get the hormonal signals of being fertile and ready to breed :feelswhat:

Cuckoldry is literally biologically rooted in female mating patterns

Last edited:
Reverse the genders and it's a bitch complaining about how a creepy worker hit on her.

suifuel knowing we could never trigger this kind of emotion

And they say that looks don't matter. It clearly does, this reddit post is enough evidence.