Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based acidcel takes away foids most precious and only property

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
Looks.

View: https://youtu.be/nLfX2ju7-34

jfl even the truest of trucel mogs her fucking ugly whore :lul: :feelspuke::feelspuke:hope all foids who think they are houris from paradise should get face to face with the based acidcel:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

i just felt a splash... :feelsdevil:

You know what’s really funny is that she will still just do simple shit like walk down the street and guys will still want to fuck her :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

You know what’s really funny is that she will still just do simple shit like walk down the street and guys will still want to fuck her :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Thats true

Acid attacks are fucking based.
It's like passive terrorism. :feelsdevil:

I don't condone violence but It's crazy how far their SMV has to drop just to experience what we do, the bar of being unattractive for foids is unreal.

I don't condone violence but It's crazy how far their SMV has to drop just to experience what we do, the bar of being unattractive for foids is unreal.
Yeah fucking so ugly eww cant even look at her "face" for more than 5 secs

Based, and she was hot too for an ethnic, she should have given (((nice)) guys a chance maybe she would still be pretty

I don't know what she did, but she deserved it.

welcome to the ugly incel life, you disgusting bitch

From her arrogant voice you can literally hear that this toilet was just another entitled whore, serves her right!