Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [MEGAThread] Rant on these worthless disgusting mutts (FUCK YOU DOG LOVING FUCKS) also ranting on dog owners and dog lovers

Do you like dogs?

• Total voters
waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
DISCLAIMER
Just because I am ranting only on dogs that does not mean other household animals are based or anything
all animals should fuck off to their wild or be eaten by us, humans got to stop bowing down to these animals
I am strictly ranting on dogs as they are the worst animal by far.

Dogs

1.dogs are disgusting.

2.dogs smell like shit.

3.dogs lick other dogs asholes on a daily basis.

4.dogs carry deadly diseases with them.

5.dogs have parasites in almost all of them.

6.dogs attack toddlers and very young kids more than any other living beings.

7.when dogs kill something like a kid for example they don't just kill them they fucking mutilate the fuck out of them.

8.dogs are attention seeking annoying cunts.

9.you almost don't see dogs being calm for even a short period of time.

10.dogs make mess everywhere plus they don't just make a mess they destroy.

11.dogs attack people for almost no reason as they're naturally very aggressive and very unpredictable.

12.dogs are very impulsive one minute they're calm then the next minute they are attacking someone or making mess everywhere.

13.dogs spread lots of diseases.

14.dogs like to eat shit for real I'm not joking with you.

15.dogs are treated way better than average males in soyciety.

16.also dogs have their own facilities like dog park, dog hotels, dog day care centers, even fucking dog paradise ffs.

17.this one probably enrages me the most tbh, they fuck foids while average and below males get nothing.

18.dogs smv mogs us

and many many more reasons....

Dog Owners, Dog Lovers

1.Dog Owners are fucking selfish and ignorant pricks that does not give a fuck about people who have had bad incidents with these worthless mutts.

2.Dog Owners are disgusting as fuck they basically do almost everything with these mutts as they even sleep together with them in bed.

3.Dog owners are the reason why dogs are on a pedastal just like simps worshipping foids.

4.Dog owners sometimes let their dogs run around without the collars and strings so sometimes there are incidents where people get hurt and killed for no rightful reasons.

5.Dog owners think it is safe to leave their kid alone with these violent creatures, when the stats shows that dogs attack kids higher amounts than any other living things.

6.Dog owners or Dog lovers talk shit on other cultures for eating dogs while they themselves eat other animals like it's nothing

7.Dog owners and Dog lovers force others to like dogs, like they're literally worshipping these mutts as their GOD (oh also if you spell god opposite it becomes dog).

8.If you talk about not liking dogs they will ridicule you calling you all sorts of name.

and many many other reasons.....

My Experiences with dogs and short story

Surprise Surprise I used to kinda liked dogs until about few months ago, but all of a sudden i had an epiphany to think why I liked dogs, and it all came down to the brainwashing of the soyciety always branding dogs as fluffy, lovely, cuddly and loyal beings.

I was never close to dogs though all my life as I still knew that dogs were not so clean even when I was very young.

Also, I never let them licked me and if they did I will usually block it by using my hands and I always remember to wash my hands proper afterwards.
I also never lived with any pets in my life which is absoulutely lifefuel.

Anyways, I have touched them a few times in the past and when I did that I would always end up having serious case of allergic reactions and sometimes even suffocating from sudden chest pain and difficulty in breathing my eyes would turn red runny noses swollen faces and serious case of eczema.

I even had one of my friend when I was in primary,he had to go to the emergency room because he got bitten by these worthless mutts luckily it was not his end but it very much seemed like it at the time as It seemed very critical and I almost witnessed my friend being taken away by a dog.

Now witnessing these mutts fucking foids even doubles that anger of my friend in the past that almost died.

I stopped visiting my bigger family since 2014 as they have mutts in their houses, and I do not regret one bit as I am suffering much less now from my allergies.

What do you guys think?
@Solo Disident @pp183 @PPEcel @imsorry @Snowstormhigh @Burai @BududubNow @Ignas @Diocel
@Idlevillagercel @epillepsy @Ricecel X @mNFwTJ3wz9 @Transcended Trucel @Liszt and many more...

Based quote from @imsorry
dogs are meant for consumption, it is cucked westerners who decided it would be a good idea to own a pet, jfl they are only good for working nothing else. They do not love you, they love only your food. They are smelly, filthy, disgusting animals.:feelspuke:
inb4 IT: muhh doggo NOOOOOOO :soy::soy::soy:

View: https://youtu.be/KpsmW-s4Z1A

61aXQbOl 0L AC SL1000

Credits to

Last edited:
I want to breed very angry flesh eating mongrel dogs to chase down racemixxing white women and Jewish people

I want to breed very angry flesh eating mongrel dogs to chase down racemixxing white women and Jewish people
He didn't relax

I hate dog owners more than actual dogs
:forcedsmile: :soy:

I like my dog (as an exception), but I don't disagree with anything you wrote about the average dog/dog owner.

Thanks for quoting me :feelshaha:

Dogs are fine, just don't pedestalize them and punish them accordingly when they misbehave.

Almost all your points are transferable to other animals and worse. At least dogs can learn tricks and some dogbreeds will fight till death for you against armed burglars. Don't give me the 'yeah but it's because of muh food', no one cares. They are companions and guardians, they are not creatures of unconditional loyalty. That doesn't mean getting a dog can't (slightly) improve your mental well-being.

Seems like gigacope. Didn't the stats show that white women date the least outside of their own race from all demographics?

Dogs are fine, just don't pedestalize them and punish them accordingly when they misbehave.

Almost all your points are transferable to other animals and worse. At least dogs can learn tricks and some dogbreeds will fight till death for you against armed burglars. Don't give me the 'yeah but it's because of muh food', no one cares. They are companions and guardians, they are not creatures of unconditional loyalty. That doesn't mean getting a dog can't (slightly) improve your mental well-being.
:feelshaha:
The funniest part is that people think that dogs are intelligent because they can fetch a stick, JFL. Normies have very fucked up standards for intelligence
Humans think they're better than the dog, a higher intelligence boss with a good boy slave but truthfully it's the other way around. The dog has a dumb shit providing everything they need free of charge

DISCLAIMER
Just because I am ranting only on dogs that does not mean other household animals are based or anything
all animals should fuck off to their wild or be eaten by us, humans got to stop bowing down to these animals

Dogs

1.dogs are disgusting.

2.dogs smell like shit.

7.when dogs kill something like a kid for example they don't just kill them they fucking mutilate the fuck out of them.

11.dogs attack people for almost no reason as they're naturally very aggressive and very unpredictable.

12.dogs are very impulsive one minute they're calm then the next minute they are attacking someone or making mess everywhere.

16.also dogs have their own facilities like dog park, dog hotels, dog day care centers, even fucking dog paradise ffs.

17.this one probably enrages me the most tbh, they fuck foids while average and below males get nothing.

Dog Owners, Dog Lovers

1.Dog Owners are fucking selfish and ignorant pricks that does not give a fuck about people who have had bad incidents with these worthless mutts.

2.Dog Owners are disgusting as fuck they basically do almost everything with these mutts as they even sleep together with them in bed.

3.Dog owners are the reason why dogs are on a pedastal just like simps worshipping foids.

4.Dog owners sometimes let their dogs run around without the collars and strings so sometimes there are incidents where people get hurt and killed for no rightful reasons.

5.Dog owners think it is safe to leave their kid alone with these violent creatures, when the stats shows that dogs attack kids higher amounts than any other living things.

6.Dog owners or Dog lovers talk shit on other cultures for eating dogs while they themselves eat other animals like it's nothing

7.Dog owners and Dog lovers force others to like dogs, like they're literally worshipping these mutts as their GOD (oh also if you spell god opposite it becomes dog).

8.If you talk about not liking dogs they will ridicule you calling you all sorts of name.

Surprise Surprise I used to kinda liked dogs until about few months ago, but all of a sudden i had an epiphany to think why I liked dogs, and it all came down to the brainwashing of the soyciety always branding dogs as fluffy, lovely, cuddly and loyal beings.

I was never close to dogs though all my life as I still knew that dogs were not so clean even when I was very young.

Also, I never let them licked me and if they did I will usually block it by using my hands and I always remember to wash my hands proper afterwards.

Anyways, I have touched them a few times in the past and when I did that I would always end up having serious case of allergic reactions and sometimes even suffocating from sudden chest pain and difficulty in breathing my eyes would turn red runny noses swollen faces and serious case of eczema.

I even had one of my friend when I was in primary,he had to go to the emergency room because he got bitten by these worthless mutts luckily it was not his end but it very much seemed like it at the time as It seemed very critical and I almost witnessed my friend being taken away by a dog.

Now witnessing these mutts fucking foids even doubles that anger of my friend in the past that almost died.

I stopped visiting my bigger family since 2014 as they have mutts in their houses, and I do not regret one bit as I am suffering much less now from my allergies.

What do you guys think?
@Solo Disident @pp183 @PPEcel @imsorry @Snowstormhigh @Burai @BududubNow @Ignas @Diocel
@Idlevillagercel @epillepsy @Ricecel X @mNFwTJ3wz9 @Transcended Trucel @Liszt and many more...

View attachment 390855

Credits to

18. dogs fuck foids

Dog Owners, Dog Lovers

9. White girls fuck dogs
10. Dogs SMV mog us

I agree with all of the bad things you said about dogs, but I have more experience with them than you do and can go into more detail.

I've owned a few dogs throughout my life (or I should say my parents have) and let me tell you that the shittiness of human beings also runs through all animal life, especially the higher they get in "intelligence." In fact, there are many similarities between foids and dogs; one of the reason we don't like foids is because they are unable to rise above their doglike instincts.

And female dogs are worse than male dogs. One of my female dogs ran away and we had to give the other away because she was trying to murder the male dog.
The reason that one of the bitches ran away was because of hypergamy. There are many coyotes where I live and sometimes a male coyote would come visit in the mountains above my yard and just stare at my dogs. And my foid dog would start whining and try to seduce the coyote. Eventually she leapt the fence and ran away to be with the coyote, leaving my male dog behind. (the female bitch was a jindo and had very powerful hind legs, so it could leap fences)

And never had I had a dog that liked me better than my father. Yes, the dog will pretend to love me but as soon as my father stepped out it would ignore me and go running up to him, sometimes pushing me aside with its weight. They are VERY status oriented and act in a way like a corporate brown-noser who wants to increase in the ranks.

Of course, all of this is immaterial because dogs don't "think." they only appear to think. Just like foids, they give an appearance of human logic but really they're operating at a base instinct that really is evil. Male humans try to rise above instinct with intelligence and principles, but you don't see this in animals or foids. hence why they are so detestable.

And of course, just like in humans, there are some breeds of dogs that are more garbage than others. Pitbulls should be put down on sight and generally only one type of Korean dog is eaten as cuisine, a shitty type that no one wants as a pet because it's too ugly (another example of lookism in action).

Dogs are noisy and smell like shit. But what I hate the most about them is that they kill cats. There are 4 dogs in my house, I only like one of them, one of them is annoying as fuck always barking, the others smell like shit and one of them helped another dog kill a cat of ours.

But cats are growing exponentially and people are realizing you don't need to have a pet that smell like shit and have the potential to murdering toddlers.

I have a special hatred for pitbulls and their dog fucking owners, I wish I could kill them all (in League of Legends)

I hate pitbulls and wish they went extinct.

All versions, not bullshit loopholes that faggot use by claiming a "staffy" isn't a pit.

These threads are fucking cringe

The most based thread on this forum ever.

2021 is look good, boyos.

The most based thread on this forum ever.

2021 is look good, boyos.
Thanks boyo, but i don't think 2021 will get better tbh
Based. Just a reminder that these 4 legged worthless creatures are able to get sex and we can't
https://femefun.com/videos/53795/seductive-blonde-wife-takes-a-dog-knot-in-her-hungry-for-sex-cunt/
Yes i put it it was number 17 and 18 on dogs section
I hate pitbulls and wish they went extinct.

All versions, not bullshit loopholes that faggot use by claiming a "staffy" isn't a pit.
Based

Foids would rather fuck these mutts than any of us. Fuck every single one of you cucked dog lovers

Dogs are noisy and smell like shit. But what I hate the most about them is that they kill cats. There are 4 dogs in my house, I only like one of them, one of them is annoying as fuck always barking, the others smell like shit and one of them helped another dog kill a cat of ours.

But cats are growing exponentially and people are realizing you don't need to have a pet that smell like shit and have the potential to murdering toddlers.

I have a special hatred for pitbulls and their dog fucking owners, I wish I could kill them all (in League of Legends)
My condolences boyo dogs are not to be lived with

most dogs mog me and im afraid of them

cats aren't so dangerous and require much less maintenance and atention

I agree with all of the bad things you said about dogs, but I have more experience with them than you do and can go into more detail.

I've owned a few dogs throughout my life (or I should say my parents have) and let me tell you that the shittiness of human beings also runs through all animal life, especially the higher they get in "intelligence." In fact, there are many similarities between foids and dogs; one of the reason we don't like foids is because they are unable to rise above their doglike instincts.

And female dogs are worse than male dogs. One of my female dogs ran away and we had to give the other away because she was trying to murder the male dog.
The reason that one of the bitches ran away was because of hypergamy. There are many coyotes where I live and sometimes a male coyote would come visit in the mountains above my yard and just stare at my dogs. And my foid dog would start whining and try to seduce the coyote. Eventually she leapt the fence and ran away to be with the coyote, leaving my male dog behind. (the female bitch was a jindo and had very powerful hind legs, so it could leap fences)

And never had I had a dog that liked me better than my father. Yes, the dog will pretend to love me but as soon as my father stepped out it would ignore me and go running up to him, sometimes pushing me aside with its weight. They are VERY status oriented and act in a way like a corporate brown-noser who wants to increase in the ranks.

Of course, all of this is immaterial because dogs don't "think." they only appear to think. Just like foids, they give an appearance of human logic but really they're operating at a base instinct that really is evil. Male humans try to rise above instinct with intelligence and principles, but you don't see this in animals or foids. hence why they are so detestable.

And of course, just like in humans, there are some breeds of dogs that are more garbage than others. Pitbulls should be put down on sight and generally only one type of Korean dog is eaten as cuisine, a shitty type that no one wants as a pet because it's too ugly (another example of lookism in action).
Thanks for telling your honest viewpoint my fellow ricecel boyo

Muezza (or Mu'izza) (Arabic: معزة) is said to have been the Islamic prophet Muhammad's favorite cat.[1] According to legend, Muhammad one day awoke at the sound of the call to prayer. Preparing to attend, he began to clothe himself; however, he soon discovered Muezza sleeping on the sleeve of his robe. Rather than wake her, he used a pair of scissors to cut the sleeve off, leaving the cat undisturbed; when he returned from prayers, the prophet received a bow from Muezza in thanks. He then stroked his beloved cat three times.

Just live your life sexless picking up shit after a dog while watching foids preferring to fuck the dog theory

I hate dog owners more than actual dogs
:forcedsmile: :soy:
hate both. I especially hate those dogs who shit on street& owner don't wipe and pitbull

hate both. I especially hate those dogs who shit on street& owner don't wipe and pitbull
but again it's the owners who let their dogs do that
it will always fall back on the owners

Seems like gigacope. Didn't the stats show that white women date the least outside of their own race from all demographics?
I think only black women were more loyal to their men, but yeah whites came 2nd to top. It still means they exist though

DISCLAIMER

Dogs

1.dogs are disgusting.

2.dogs smell like shit.

18.dogs smv mogs us

Dog Owners, Dog Lovers

What do you guys think?

View attachment 390855

Credits to

Giga Based!!

This thread should be pinned!
What do you guys think?
@i_a_m_i @mental_out @Master @knajjd

Considering I like and have owned dogs no I don't really agree unless you specifically referring to shitbulls. With the exception of dogs that are literally bred to maul things a dog being crap is usually down to the owner being a retard and not raising it properly.
How about the poll? This is a highly relevant topic nowadays and it's important to know what incels think about it. Don't you think?

This convinced me to sell my dog to the gypsies.

I ate dog meat cooked with spices but the meat was tough and got burning sensation in my stomach. But I think of it as my ERtribution to lowly animals for cucking me and having more SMV than me in the eyes of women

I ate dog meat cooked with spices but the meat was tough and got burning sensation in my stomach. But I think of it as my ERtribution to lowly animals for cucking me and having more SMV than me in the eyes of women
the waitress at the boshingtang restaurant i went to frowned at us when my aunt and uncle ordered dog meat for me. (they had other things on the menu)
this was very rude of her, of course. since she works in a dog restaurant, what does she expect the customers to order if it's the restaurant's specialty?
the dogs that they serve up are basically trash dogs anyway that no one wants, although i've heard dog thieves sometimes steal pet dogs in korea to cook them and sell them. (in fact i've seen a video of it happening)

Last edited:
Based, but dogs are one of the cheapest meat that is why they taste like shit also dogs love to eat shit, carcass and many other disgusting shits that is why they also taste like shit.

I'm happy asians eat dogs